Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Aiden_Burn said:
Yep here in the UK on terestrial we're only S1. It wasn't on last week and it was supposed to be the episode after L.D.S.K last week but they showed Make Me A Supermodel instead, i think it might be on this week though.

I'm trying to stay spoiler free for CM so far it's working, though i know that Lola/Elle is leaving. Only thing i really know actually. I've seen clips from S2EP's and i wish i hadn't cause i want to stay spoiler free ah well never mind.

Yeah, it sucks that we're only on S1, and that I have to avoid sites coz I want to remain spoiler free! :mad:
Also, my curious nature is letting me down and I keep reading, damn-nation! lol ah well, we wont get it till january, so ill forget!
And yes, In england its on this wekk, on channel 5 at 10:00, so Im sooooo watching, the ep is The Fox, and thats a gd ep! Thats the one were we see "The Baby" Otherwise known as Baby Hotchner. Does he actually have a name???? Coz for some reason, I have the name Joey stuck in my head, and Ive checked the transcript site and I cant find a name anywhere!!!!! Ergh, its driving me nuts! lol

It's not on this week though cause of 'Make me a Supermodel' and football is on then as well. I'm hoping it will be on next week though. Like the pic of Lola, she looks nice. Anyone know where i could find promo's for Criminal Minds and of the actors.

I'd like to know the baby's name too, in some fics i've read he's called Ben, but it might not be what he's actually called in the show. I like the name Ben. Ben Hotchner. I think it goes well, i have a second cousin called Ben, i think it's a cute name. And he is a cute baby (hotch's).

Did anyone notice this as well, when Elle says congratulations to them she didn't seem very happy or entheausiastic (sp), i mean if you look at what Reid or Garcia were like even Morgan and then Elle. I dunno, was it just me.

Springmoon said:
Well, that was part of a song that my friends and I made up in the 9th grade during chemistry class... I don't remember the rest of it, really. I think there was another line about him having no ions and making them molecules :p

Really? You made it up? I've seen it on the internet a bunch of places - they even have a T-shirt at thinkgeek.com . The version I know goes like this:

Johnny was a chemist's son,
But Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4!

But I don't know of any second verse to it.

Ha, really? When I was in the 9th grade, there was no internet that I could connect to certainly :lol: since it was back in 19eightysomething. Perhaps one of the group is a plagiarist! **runs to go look it up**

Hi everyone. CM is my favorite show on television. I'm currently pursuing a degreee in Forensic Psychology. When I grow up I want work for the FBI as a BA. I think that line of work is the most fascinating thing to do. I haven't kept up on my episodes this season (I have class on Weds. nights) so it's nice to be able to check in here and keep up.

I'm another Brit who hasn't seen season 2, *sighs* we're so behind, but I really enjoy the show, I'm a big fan of Reid. Geeky, cute and so so intelligent.

I'm not sure how I felt about tonight's episode. With Elle gone, it was good to see JJ move to the forefront. I was bothered by the outcome, though. I was hoping for a different ending.

This show is like so awsome.

th_criminalminds.jpg

The cast

th_criminal_minds_255732c.jpg

Those are some pretty hott guys.

I kept hoping that none of them would die. It was nice to see JJ have a bigger role this episode. I loved Morgan jumping the father who was attacking the coach. He just really threw himself. lol.
So... is JJ having second thoughts about her conversation with Hotch at the end? She kind of had that look afterwards.

I loved the ep. It was fabulous. Loved also that JJ had a bigger part. My hubby thought she took Elles place. I told him she's been there since the get go. It would be something for her to move up instead of bringing someone new in. Don't ya think? I loved the part where Reid's talking to Garcia and she says something(can't remember) and he has this weird look when they hang up. LOL Of course I figured the wrong person who'd done it. *sigh*. Hated the girl had to die myself. I've got to give it an A. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

Garcia said something like, 'Oh Reid, I love it when you talk like that.'

I think that's what she said, but I could very well be mistaken. It was a pretty good episode.

-x-liv

Oh, I finally got to watch WEd ep today. Good to see Jobeth Williams again. Morgan ah well......what can I say. Wouldn't leave the womans side. That was just so gentlemanly of him. They say chivalry is dead. LOL That literally brought tears to my eyes. I loved the ep. It was very good. Gideon making the comment about Morgan well......hmmm at least Morgan now knows Gideons feelings.

*sigh* I'm such a horrible fan. I think I'm two weeks behind on re-watching episodes (since I chat when the episode airs and only half-ass watch it), and I don't know when I'll finally get around to watching them. I love this show, so I don't know why I haven't re-watched them yet...

Maybe it's the fact that Reid is wearing those f***ing glasses full-time now. Please, in the name of all that is holy, get rid of those wretched things. They aren't growing on me. Are they trying to make us forget that Teh Gube is all kinds of man-pretty? Because seriously, people, I just spend my time wishing they'd lose the glasses so I could see the pretty--I know it's still under there!

See, lookit (sooooo pretty...)
CM-GublerattheLifeAquaticPremiere.jpg

But luckily they aren't holding back with all of the sexy-sexy Shemar pretty. :D He's kicking ass and just generally giving me a serious case of tingle-pants over here. :lol:

Have a bit of sexy-sexy as well:
TalkCSI-CriminalMinds1.jpg

Can I have them? Please? I'll treat them right and share them with everyone else. :D Please? :lol:

Anyway, I wanted to come in here and post this little spoiler that I discovered over on The Futon Critic:
According to the futon critic site, Paget Brewster (see her IMDB profile here) will be playing a new character named Emily Prentiss who apparently is replacing Elle. I'm not sure how I feel about the actress chosen since I don't think I've ever seen her on anything else, but I love CM so far and I'm hoping she'll be a positive addition to the cast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back