Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can answer the first one. Because they're still showing Series one, at least on terrestrial TV. I'd keep an eye out on the UK Living Channel to see if they're going to show it soon, since they've shown series one in its entirety.

I don't think the character Elle developed well in the first season...but I do feel kinda respect when she shot that bastard rapist... If I were her, I think I would do the same thing...

Taking about how to punish those evil rapists...I am thinking about <Hard Candy> which I watched in the summer vocation...

Everyone knows that jail, or even death penalty is never enough to make them live through what they had done to the victims...So it's not an efficient way to really stop that kinda evil...

Castrating is the only way to punish those rapists... Even in case that the rapist want death penalty---justice should say: "No, not that easy!"

Hi! I looove criminal minds!
Castrating is the only way to punish those rapists... Even in case that the rapist want death penalty---justice should say: "No, not that easy!"
You know, I kinda agree with that.
As for Elle, I could never decide if I liked her or not. I suppose it doesn't really matter now. I can understand why she did what she did, but that doesn't make it right. It will be interesting to see what happens with her.

It's okay Faylinn. Just disappointed once again that I get use to someone & they leave. Was just wondering why is all. Oh well. Can't wait for S1 to come out. Anxious. LOL

Yeah, I don't like that either. You fall in love with a show and become invested in the characters and then you have to readjust to someone new coming in. :(

I'm still curious about why Lola is leaving, whether it was a decision by the actress herself or by the writers...

About what Elle did, it's one of those situations that just sticks with you and makes you think. On the one hand, you know it's wrong to kill someone and that she shouldn't have done it, but on the other hand you think about what he'd done and that he wasn't going to stop, that he was going to ruin more lives. It's a no-win situation, really, and that's part of the reason it's really niggling at me right now. You can't help but think that yes, it's good that he's dead, but then there's the fact that she has his blood on her hands and will have to come to terms with that at some point. Even if he was an evil person, he was a human being and she took a life. She was given a second chance to live herself, but does she have the right to choose whether someone else should live?...there's no answer to that question. :(

Yep here in the UK on terestrial we're only S1. It wasn't on last week and it was supposed to be the episode after L.D.S.K last week but they showed Make Me A Supermodel instead, i think it might be on this week though.

I'm trying to stay spoiler free for CM so far it's working, though i know that Lola/Elle is leaving. Only thing i really know actually. I've seen clips from S2EP's and i wish i hadn't cause i want to stay spoiler free ah well never mind.

She was given a second chance to live herself, but does she have the right to choose whether someone else should live?...there's no answer to that question.
Excellent point. As she is a trained FBI agent I was shocked she chose to shoot him. True, he was a worthless piece of crap, but still there are other ways to deal with him. And then to try and cover it up. I feel sorry for Elle. There is no way she was ready to come back to work. On top of that, to be put in that type of situation of being alone in that house as a decoy. Disaster was written all over that.

Elle was defenetly not ready to play decoy. They should have seen that. They are profilers, after all.

Am I the only one who found that when Reid was in Elle's hotel room, trying to get her to talk, and he said 'please', it was incredibly cute the way he said it?

Ah, sorry if we spoiled you, Aiden_Burn. :eek:

Good points about Elle. *nods* I really think the other team members should have been able to sense that something was up. I got the feeling that Reid was the most sensitive to how she was feeling, but the way she resisted him being there was sad. :(

I loved when he went to her hotel room (I also love that they were all awake :lol:), and I found myself going 'show us drunk!Reid, it would be hilarious!' :lol:

Hey there CM folks!!

I think this may be only my second post in here, but I blame Faylinn that I now spend another hour of my life in front of the TV. I just started watching regularly a couple ow weeks ago.

I was really puzzled about why Elle shot the guy. And then lied about it. She had to have known that none of her coworkers would believe her for a second :rolleyes:. Anyways, I may start posting in here regularly now that I have become a junkie :)

Aiden_Burn said:
Yep here in the UK on terestrial we're only S1. It wasn't on last week and it was supposed to be the episode after L.D.S.K last week but they showed Make Me A Supermodel instead, i think it might be on this week though.

I'm trying to stay spoiler free for CM so far it's working, though i know that Lola/Elle is leaving. Only thing i really know actually. I've seen clips from S2EP's and i wish i hadn't cause i want to stay spoiler free ah well never mind.

Yeah, it sucks that we're only on S1, and that I have to avoid sites coz I want to remain spoiler free! :mad:
Also, my curious nature is letting me down and I keep reading, damn-nation! lol ah well, we wont get it till january, so ill forget!
And yes, In england its on this wekk, on channel 5 at 10:00, so Im sooooo watching, the ep is The Fox, and thats a gd ep! Thats the one were we see "The Baby" Otherwise known as Baby Hotchner. Does he actually have a name???? Coz for some reason, I have the name Joey stuck in my head, and Ive checked the transcript site and I cant find a name anywhere!!!!! Ergh, its driving me nuts! lol

I believe that Baby Hotchner is called Jack, if I reember rightly? Also... I would check UK Living, as they get Criminal Minds before Channel 5 do over here. They've already shown series one in the UK.

im watching it here now and i like to say that i prefer spoilers because we are here behind and i dont like to know everything in forward . i just wanna waith and see and if there is a spoiler i dont read it but now i know she is gone i have to place this pic of elle and say that i will miss her very much...

I am excited to see how they'll handle the fact that one of their own has very clearly and unashamedly broken the law. To my mind, there are only two plausible ends to this arc. Either Elle commits Suicide by Friends, or she kills herself. If she remains alive, the writers will no doubt send her to a psychiatric institution rather than the federal prison she so richly deserves. Yes, Mr. Creepy was a dangerous sexual predator, but that is no excuse. The only reason he walked in the first place was because she chose to disregard the established protocol, and she has no one to blame but herself. She knows it, and that is, I suspect, a large part of her motivation for gunning him down. It wasn't righteous anger on behalf of the murdered and raped women, it was to soothe her own guilty conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back