Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elle WAS seeking forgiveness, as Hotch said. She knows she will never have the thrill of the job again, only fear. Hopefully she will decide to get counseling and will somehow turn what happened to her into a way to help others — maybe as a counselor herself.

I see they left the door opened for her to return if she likes. That's a good thing. In case she changes her mind and wants to come back or maybe guest star sometimes. She did the right thing in resigning. She wasn't happy with her job no more. Better to quit than to stay at something you're not happy doing & possibly getting someone killed. Plus knowing she cold bloodily took a persons life & lied about it. Hotch & Gideon knew this also but............nothing they could do. She was cleared. You know in all actuallity the ep didn't send a good message. It shows once again that people in positions like that well.............can get away with committing the perfect crime. Am I wrong? All in all not a bad ep. Hated that it was the little boy who was doing all the killing. Father was too obvious. I give it an A-.

Your totally not wrong, i agree. Its like they can get by with it, even though I'm sure she'll punish herself for it in the end and I'm glad the door is open forher to return.

Why did the little boy do it. I didn't see that part.

jazzfan said:
On top of that, to be put in that type of situation of being alone in that house as a decoy. Disaster was written all over that.

That was my thought as well. I mean what hell where Giddion and Hodges thinking? "Let's use an agent only a few monthes ago was shot in her house as a decoy in a case dealing with home invasion rapes..." Even I could see that a plan like that would not end well. I get that they wanted to show her that they trusted her...but even so, I think that someone should have questioned putting her in such postion.

Wow. The latest episode was just.. I loved it. This is the only show that can literally scare me out of my mind. The dead old man in the leaves? I screamed. Yeah. And I figured out who did it before anyone else .. kind of. I knew it was a kid, I just thought it was one of the kids that had been telling the creepy story. ;)

Highlights (aka parts I remember ;)) from the last episode- Reid and his fear of the dark (heck, I'm not too fond of it either) and Garcia making fun/mocking him/etc on the phone when he was left in the house alone :lol:

Okay, remember many moons ago I mentioned a CTV promo that Gube and Kirsten did? Well, all my DVDs that I have it on are refusing to play on my computer so I'm not able to make caps, so I whipped out the camera phone and made the next best thing :p Pretty crappy quality, but yeah.... (and yes, yes Matt is sporting a 'stache) :D

Hey, whatcha got there?

It's a fun, shnazzy red ball!

1.jpg

The latest episode was great. Reid was priceless when Garcia was scaring him; "You do realize I'm alone in the house, right?" However, I kind of felt bad at the end when the kid was taken into custody and when Gideon asked him why, the kid said "Because I could." I just found that heartbreaking. The kid's so young, and already he's so angry and hurt inside he had to kill other people to get it out.

I thought he said because I wanted to? Oh well, I could be wrong.
I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan. They're so funny.

Either way, the gist is the same. It's still really sad, and what makes it more so is that there's probably kids like that out there.

Ah, Garcia and Morgan! They're always flirting but it doesn't mean anything. They're great. Something I'd like to see is some Garcia backstory. A great Garcia-centric episode. It would make my life.

Oh I know! I love Garcia. She's so great. I like her better than the other female characters on the show.
I loved that in this episode, when she was teasing Reid on the phone, she was just sitting there knitting or whatever it was.

I do love the very obvious flirtation between Garcia and Morgan - and the fact that it's probably never going to go beyond that!

The father clearly was doing a disservice to the son by not paying him much attention after the mother was out of teh picture. He seemed to have recognized that there was something very clearly wrong with the kid, but didn't know how to deal with it. He should have dragged that kid to a shrink at a frogmarch. I suppose he was very wrapped up in dealing with his own issues at the time, but I can't help but think that he *knew* something was wrong but did nothing...

--------------------
Billy was a chemist
But Billy is no more
What he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4!

Springmoon,

Do you remember the rest of the ditty?

Well, that was part of a song that my friends and I made up in the 9th grade during chemistry class... I don't remember the rest of it, really. I think there was another line about him having no ions and making them molecules :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back