Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSILauren, can you please add a bit more content to your posts. As this is a discussion board you really need contribute to the discussions. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the link, Jessy. :)

You mentioned slash before. I haven't read any for CM yet, but I might go searching for it myself. ;) I'm sure there are stories to be found on fanfiction.net, have you tried there? Here's a link to the CM section of that site. I haven't read anything in there, but I'm sure there's slash. :)

I haven't watched this past episode of CM yet. I saw the very end when I was switching out my tape for CSI:NY and it looks like it was a great episode. :D I'll have to make time to sit down and watch it soon.

IvoryRaven said:
Springmoon said:
Well, that was part of a song that my friends and I made up in the 9th grade during chemistry class... I don't remember the rest of it, really. I think there was another line about him having no ions and making them molecules :p

Really? You made it up? I've seen it on the internet a bunch of places - they even have a T-shirt at thinkgeek.com . The version I know goes like this:

Johnny was a chemist's son,
But Johnny is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4!

But I don't know of any second verse to it.

I seem to have read in a book years ago. And then I heard it on TV , but I forget what program, it was so long ago.

From TV Guide online Entertainment News column: CBS announces that the surging, smoke (monster)-eating Criminal Minds has earned itself a special broadcast on Sunday, Feb. 4, following the network's coverage of Super Bowl XLI.

Oh how I love Spencer Reid. Just watched episode 1 season 2. I know, Iam a bit after but anyway. he is such cutie pie. soo cute. Thanks for the CM link . Also I love how Hotch and Morgan are so protective towards Reid, just like 2 older brothers.

Thanks for posting that Dynamo1. :)
I guess I should be happy because I love criminal minds...but that means that there probably won't be an Amazing Race Allstars post-superbowl premire..But thats for another thread :D

Don't know if you guys have seen this, but I came across this hillarious "documentary" with Gube. On youtube, type "Matthew Gubler Documentary' in the search field and the three episodes will come up. There are some bits with other cast memebers too :)

Lmao. That is the best thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for letting us know. He is such a funny guy and so beautiful. I feel sad (NOT )for the girl he is making a move on.She should be lucky. Just awsome. and the end is so funny.

oh darnnit! i want to see it! youtube doesn't work on my computer...it's a stupid computer
i see all the comments people made and you guys talking about it which makes me want to see it more :(

i wanted to make a correction, if you dont mind, regarding that post about matthew and the music videos. Matthew DID direct the video for Whirlwind Heat's hit single "Reagan" and IT DOES star his little brother. however, he DID NOT end up directing the music video for Whirlwind Heat's My Electric Underwear. He wanted to, but due to schedualing conflicts, things ended up not working out and he had to pull out at the last minute. if you wish to verify this information please contact him at www.matthewgraygubler.com or matthewgraygubler@gmail.com

I'm watching the new episode of CM as I am typing this. And let's just say I've been shocked pretty much throughout the whole episode so far and only about ten or fifteen minutes left.

Great episode, but I swear these detectives are really making me angry, haha.

Wow. And Hotch he just needs to like get over that Morgan lied to him and start investigating the way he should.

But I'm not going to spoil any more than I already have, however, let me just tell you this, you'll definately want to watch it, it's so addicting, hahaaa.

Tonight was my first time watching an entire ep of CM and did I ever pick a good time to tune in. It was an amazing episode, Shamar Moore was awesome.

Also, I can't even say how excited I was see Sully from Third Watch again!

Shemar Moore... *swoons* That guy is HOT!! I saw him in LA and man, he's even better in person!

allstar12 said:
Also, I can't even say how excited I was see Sully from Third Watch again!

*grins* Nice to spot a fellow "Third Watch" fan! I'm still grieving over that show so yeah, any cast appearance anywhere is cool... ;) Can't wait to watch this one!

I loved this ep. Shemar Moore did an outstanding job. Boy, what a twiat to it. I had my suspicions when he didn't wanna be profiled. Sad their are people like that. Can't trust no one anymore. Wonder what repurcussions there's gonna be for Morgan not being truthful about his record? I see Sully brought his character from Third Watch with him to CM. Once a jackass always a jackass. I think Shemar deserves an award for his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back