Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek: Veeeeeeryyyy Nice, Faylinn. Thanks for sharing those. Also, thanks for the info. I've never heard of her, though :lol:

Thanks for that info Fay.
I remember CBS's site had an updated cast pic a couple weeks ago. Here it is-- Cast Photo **poss. spoiler**
Question- Maybe my memory is failing me or it just wasn't announced, but why did Lola leave the show?

*Pops in* I've only seen a few episodes of this show so far but I love it ( :rolleyes:and Matthew Gray Gubler and Shemar Moore:rolleyes:) and I thought tonight's episode was amazing. The plot was super intense, and I really noticed how much of a team they are like when Garcia was worried that the guys were in the explosion, and how they were all sad that the SWAT died even though they probably didn't know him personally. And how cute is Hotch's son? *snuggles*. That's all I have to say. *Pops out*

I still haven't watched last week's episode, but I saw most of this week's. I like the new chick so far, I think. :)

I love Garcia, and seeing her call Morgan to see if they were alright was wonderful. :D But why is JJ just chilling with Garcia half the time? I know they can't always deal with the press, but she basically just drinks coffee or whatever in these episodes, it seems like.

Hotch worried about his family was great, and when he went home at the end I loved it. :D

And thank God Reid got rid of those horrid glasses. I hope they broke them. ;)

Loved the ep but, not crazy about the new lady. Garcia freaking out thinking Morgan was hurt was just sooo ahhh cute. Hotch worrying about his family was awesome. Loved the end where he goes home. Trying to keep his emotions in check. It was a great ep.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new girl either... but then, it's different for me because I don't know the characters/show that well. How many seasons have there been? Did she replace the chick who shot the suspect for no reason? All I know is that she reminds me of the girl (Vivian, I think the character's name is) in Legally Blonde. It's cool that she's smart, but I hope she doesn't turn into another Reid. Only room for one wicked smart dude on the show at a time, IMO.

It was a good episode. I think I might like the new girl, but I need to see a bit more of her. Garcia calling Morgan was fantastic. She really was worried about him. And Hotch with his family... awww. I loved him at the end with them. Little Jack is sooo cute :)

How many seasons have there been? Did she replace the chick who shot the suspect for no reason?
We're in season two right now. :) And yes, the Emily Prentiss character replaced Elle Greenaway, who left the show after she shot that rapist.

It's cool that she's smart, but I hope she doesn't turn into another Reid.
Agreed. Reid's adorkableness works for him, but it's not something they need to exploit for various characters because they think that if x is good, then 2x is even better. :rolleyes: But I'll hold off worrying about that until they actually make it too much. Each of the characters has their strong suit, but Reid just seems to stand out sometimes...

Wow! What an intense episode tonight!! Matthew did an amazing job and the kid that played Nathan (I think that was his name) was fantastic too.
There were some great scenes with Reid and Garcia and Morgan too...heck, everyone was great! :p And I love Garcia's car! :D

I LOVE criminal Minds. Anyone does Slash fanfics for it? I Love Hotch and Reid. They remind me so much of Greg and Nick. =)

I really enjoyed this ep. It was awesome. Reid was just great. Of course now seeing the new girl & the mayor? Never did hear who she was unless of course I missed it or wasn't paying attention to it. Anyway seeing how well they knew each other made me suspicious. Guess we'll find out down the road. All in all it was a very exciting ep. Loved everybody in it.

Last nights episode was great. I felt sorry for the kid crying out for help the way he did. I thought it was great that Reid and Garcia were there at the end to help save his life, very sad.

It was sad. And very well acted.
I loved the interaction between Reid and Garcia in this episode. Especially when she 'finger kissed' him. for lack of a better term :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back