Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
During that last ep... was it just me who thought it really weird that the entire team goes in for the bust, with vests and guns? It was Reid especially that made the whole thing a bit weird - he looked really quite awkward, and I think I'd be more comfortable if he wasn't there. There's no reason why all of them have to be there, doing the gun thing. Surely they have FBI officers who actually do the whole bust things, with the profilers not actually getting involved?

I think its funny when they have a SWAT team there, yet the BAU people are the ones leading it in, without any gear on. I've noticed that on Without a Trace and CSI Miami a few times also.

keljopy said:
I think its funny when they have a SWAT team there, yet the BAU people are the ones leading it in, without any gear on. I've noticed that on Without a Trace and CSI Miami a few times also.

They do it in Bones as well, and it drives me nuts. Honestly, would it detract THAT much from a scene, to let the SWAT teams do their job ?!

AXN is going to air it here on April 19.
It looks interesting and that guy,Mandy Patinkin,he's everywhere,I remember him from "Chicago Hope" and "Dead like me".

keljopy said:

I find that really funny too! I mean SWAT would totally have more power in that kind of situation. That's why they would be there in the first place anyways!

I am so anxious to see the new episode of CM tonight! I am so excited that I will even count the exact amount of time until it comes on (for me anyway): 3 hours and 34 minutes!

Saw the new episode- Just gotta say- how cute is Spencer?!!?!?
25.gif
:D

Spencer was so cute and caring in the new episode! I couldn't believe how happy he looked with the girl. They looked really cute together...

I thought that was a great episode. I can't believe that they were trying to use verb tenses to try and figure out the killer. I was like 'Woah. That is really strange, but still who would ever think of that?'

Very good episode. Can't wait for a new one!

I was so proud of Spencer, for that scene where he dealt with the unsub. He was SO awesome. And looked AMAZING in a hoodie. We need him out of those damned sweater vests! The last scene with Morgan was adorable - it's good to know the two are becoming more equal as they go along - Spencer isn't taking quite so much crap from him now!

I liked how Morgan was joking around with Spencer at the end too! They seem like they have a good friendship!

As far as the hoodie thing goes, I would vote for more hoodies to be added into Dr. Reid's wardrobe :lol:

Where did the hoodie come from anyways? :confused: Did Reid bring it with him? Or the others? Or did blondie lend it to him? And why would blondie have a guy's sweatshirt?? Oh, the illogicity of it all!

But yeah, definitely hot. :devil:

Yeah, I was confused about that too! It was just like he was in soaking wet clothes then BOOM! Hoodie to the rescue! I'm not complaining but still, it'd be nice to know where it came from.

Hey, that's a good idea. Who knows, knowing Reid, he might actually do something like that. Or maybe not, but for now that satisfies my curiousity.

It's like a Mary Poppins bag, I reckon. He probably keeps that jet in there. They have to keep it somewhere, right?

Hahaha, right! That is like the third time they have showed 'Poison'. Not that I don't like that episode, but couldn't they repeat different episodes? Is next week's a new one or another repeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back