Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...no wonder I'd never seen Thomas Gibson in anything else--a sopa opera and two older series I never watched. :lol: I think my mother watched Dharma & Greg. :p

But I love him on Criminal Minds, so that's good enough for me. ;)

CM-ReidHotchnerandMorgan.jpg

BUMP

Well, since I was the last one to post in here, I have no choice but to double-post. ;)

Anyway, tonight is a new episode--"Real Rain." Here's the summary from cbs.com:

"Gideon, Hotchner and their team investigate a series of killings that appear to be the work of a vigilante."

tv.com had a slightly different preview:

"The BAU unit travels to NYC to investigate a series of murders that appears to have been committed by a vigilante conducting revenge on former criminals who have been released by the justice system."

tvguide.com had this to describe the episode:

"In New York City, the team tracks a serial killer who seems to choose victims indiscriminately, and as Morgan points out, 'with no discernible victim pattern, a killer is practically impossible to stop.'"

Hotch's brother said that he was going to New York. Let's just hope that he doesn't turn up as a fatality on the show, eh? I doubt it since the vigilante is apparently after criminals, but you never know with these shows. *chews nails nervously* But it would be nice if they'd hook up with the local CSIs (*cough*Mac and crew*cough* ;))--although I won't hold my breath on that one. :p :lol:

In any case, it looks like it'll be a really good episode! Then again, when isn't Criminal Minds good? :lol:

CM-GideonHotchnerandGreenway.jpg

They're working a case in New York City tonight....am I the only one checking out the local criminalist's trying to see if Mac or Danny is there?

I'll comment on the actual case later, but first...

Next week's episode = 'Squee!' :D I grinned like an idiot for a full five minutes after seeing the preview. My parents think I'm crazy.

I just love this show. It was good tonight. Glad to see it's not a re-run next week. Gideon is soooooooo hot along with Thomas Gibson..... :lol:

That was such a good episode! I love this show so much I could dance. *proceeds to dance* :lol:

One of my favorite things about CM is the fact that so many of the cases just make you think. I love episodes like this one because it's hard to decide what's right and what's wrong. The actors did a phenomenal job as always. :D

Am I the only one who loved it when Reid was explaining the unsub to the police and they were all a little glassy eyed and then Gideon waited politely for Reid to finish so he could say, "In other words..." :lol: That was great! :p

And next weeks episode looks so cute--aww, Reid's getting a little action! Go Reid! *does a little dance for Reid* Too bad her stalker is going to try to snap your skinny ass in two. ;) Am I the only one wondering why in the world they'd send Reid to protect the girl? Why not send some more, er, muscle, if you know what I mean? Don't get me wrong, Reid's got a gun, but I'd feel safer if someone more buff was guarding my butt. ;) :lol:

And cfar, I was definitely looking for familiar NY faces. :lol: *sigh* I guess they weren't listening to me when I was hinting strongly at a crossover. ;) :lol: Ah well, maybe next time. After all, if our CSIs had been involved, there would have to be more forensic evidence that was crucial to finding out who the unsub is--like a super-sized combination of science and psychology to find out who and why (like the science isn't enough to figure out who did it, but the profile isn't complete or they can't find the person without knowing what the forensic evidence has to say)...Not to mention that they'd get two sets of sexy people together on one case...*drifts off dreaming* :lol:

Here are some little gifties for you, kat. :D
CM-Mandy.jpg

CM-Hotchner.jpg

Too bad the picture of Gideon isn't bigger! :lol:

I don't always watch this show, but I'm glad I caught tonight's episode. It was so good! The ending, with that song, it was emotional.

Next weeks- looks good!! :D

Oh my goodness! Last night's episode was so great! I personally like when they hunt for a serial killer on that show because it shows their profiling skills a lot better! Anyways I thought that they added a little bit more humor into that episode and I thought it really needed it!

I busted up laughing when I saw Reid trying to use the chopsticks. Oh boy, I have never laughed so hard before. But then he asked the waiter for a fork and everyone started laughing at him. Then JJ was trying to put the rubber band on them and he still couldn't use them.

And when Hotch changed the subject and asked Elle if she was seeing anyone, she changed the subject right back to profiling. I wonder why....

It's cause she has no life. In the episode where they teamed up with Gideon's old partner guy, she thought it was interesting how they could just drop everything and go.

I remember that but I just thought that they would make her personal life a little more interesting. But maybe that is why it is called a 'personal' life.

It really is a wonderful show and it is very detailed. The beginnings are always really well thought out and is definately a favorite for me.

The characters and BAU just make it that much better!

Last week's ep was exceptional. I never would have guessed the killer was just a regular Joe with a day job.

I love this show. CBS got smart this year when they brought this among others on. So glad it's been re-newed. I look forward to this show every Wed night. Love the stories in. Just so compelling. Keeps me wondering. Wow is all I can say.

Sharon

The first phrase I got from this hand's repeating clicking is "Morse Code"...And at last it proved the killer was a court stenographer...And I'm sure most audiences would think og it...Well~~ Does it mean we've watched too many movies/TVs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back