Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they selling eps online yet, like they are with CSI? Otherwise, I'd google it, or wait for the DVD. Which I will be preordering, for definate.
Oh, I'll be buying the CM DVD as well (but as for anything at this point that would allow someone to get the episodes--if it does exist, as I said before, I couldn't help ;))
...Lots of surly Hotch, which would surely get your hormones going...I know he fathered that baby somehow...
Surly!Hotch? *fans self* Oh really? Sexy older man...mmm... :lol: (But Sweetie, if you need someone to explain just how that baby came to be, all you had to do was ask your Auntie Fay. :p :lol:)
And I don't mind Miami at all, but the channel has a fantastic Miami ad running which involves some really cheesy Horatio poses and "Ode to Joy". I die every time it comes on.
"Ode to Joy?" Please! :rolleyes: And it's somehow become the most popular show in the world?! That's got to be illegal in some way. ;) But since that's not strictly related to CM, I'll chuckle about it later. :p
According to certain threads in the NY section, we already have :devil:
Ah yes, you mention our successful corruption of the NY threads. :D *smug grin* It just goes to show what we're capable of. *glances at the CM fans and smiles* :devil: ;)
His website...[is] just adorable, and totally him.
I love his website as well--in a world of complicated and high-tech sites, his is so much fun! (although I do wish that he'd update it more often :()
You can see some pics from his modeling days.
I've been to that site before and I just have to say: Teh-sexy! (except maybe the one where you see through that chick's legs and she has her underwear pulled down...what in the hell is the point of that? :rolleyes: :p)

I thought Reid's hair looked especially cute on the last episode. I like how it looks slicked back or like he used gel or whatever. Whatever they did to his hair made it look even hotter.

WolfeSanders said:
I thought Reid's hair looked especially cute on the last episode. I like how it looks slicked back or like he used gel or whatever. Whatever they did to his hair made it look even hotter.

I totally agree. I'm hoping they keep it like that for the rest of the series. And bring back the hoodie.

Fay, I think I'm the last person you need to explain where babies come from to, but honestly, I don't think Hotch is a touchy feely type of guy. I'm thinking he favours the Horatio sunglasses-of-manliness approach.

And the photo with the underpants - he's obviously uh... looking for evidence. Yes.

I would like to state that the last ep did not have enough Garcia in it. I want more Garcia. :D

Fay, I think I'm the last person you need to explain where babies come from to, but honestly, I don't think Hotch is a touchy feely type of guy. I'm thinking he favours the Horatio sunglasses-of-manliness approach.
If you say so, Lyn. ;) Damn! Curse you sunglasses-of-manliness! *shakes fist* :p
I would like to state that the last ep did not have enough Garcia in it. I want more Garcia. :D
I second that! Garcia is so great, and her little scene was funny this time around, but I wish she'd been on there more. Maybe in the next episode. ;) She's still not in the opening credits, is she? (I didn't really pay attention last week)

Oh, and I think Reid with slicked back hair and the hoodie should definitely make an appearance before the end of the season. :lol:

BTW: Love the siggy Lyn. ;) :lol:

No, I don't think she's in the opening credits, but I confess the opening credits annoy the pants off me and I tend to skip them or go get some tea. (I'm sorry, but they're horrible)

I'm hoping for more Garcia next ep, definately. She's the most refreshing woman on TV - curvy, witty and a computer fiend! I love the fact she spends all of her time flirting with Morgan too - normally the "fat chick" is the butt of jokes, i.e., Stacked. In Criminal Minds, they've got her paired with the hunk of the piece. I don't ship them per se, but they're definately close, and I love that. She gives as good as she gets!

Yeah, the credits are quite dumb, but there's always hope that they'll change them next season. :p I ask because, didn't they put JJ in there? If JJ gets to be in the credits, Garcia should be there too...I'll have to watch my tape to find out (oh look, another excuse to re-watch the show. ;))

Garcia is definitely refreshing. Her relationship with Morgan doesn't remind me of anything else from tv that I can think off of the top of my head. I'm a bit, er, plump myself and I love that Morgan doesn't just laugh at her and roll his eyes, because it would be so easy to make the 'hunk' a jerk as well.

Besides, I can appreciate a chick who knows her way around a computer. ;)

D'you know what just popped into my head? That episode where Hotch sent her flowers from Gideon and she kept moving them around the office and messing with them. That was so cute. :p And she said "BTW" to him and he had to ask JJ what it meant. :lol: Classic. :D

Edit: I think that picture is so cute. I saw it on his mom's website and I was like 'awww!' :p

Oh yeah, and this week is a new episode. There should be details on cbs.com...I'll go check. :D

Edit 2: Yep, here's what cbs.com had to say about the episode, which is called "Charm and Harm":

Gideon, Hotchner and their team race to catch a serial killer on the run across the South.

Sounds good!

Faylinn said:

Oh yeah, and this week is a new episode. There should be details on cbs.com...I'll go check. :D

Edit 2: Yep, here's what cbs.com had to say about the episode, which is called "Charm and Harm":

Gideon, Hotchner and their team race to catch a serial killer on the run across the South.

Sounds good!
Thanks for checking that out and posting the info! :)

Not a problem. I'm excited to see a new episode of CM followed by the much anticipated sequel to the "Tanglewood" episode of CSI:NY. :D *grins like an idiot* Yippie!

D'you know, I was watching an episode of Medical Investigation today, and Lola Glaudini (Elle on CM) was in it. I was like, 'hey, it's Elle!' She's so great, I love her. :) This picture of her is just gorgeous.

CM-Lolapublicityphoto.jpg

And I have to give Kirsten Vangsness (Garcia) some love. ;)

CM-Vangsnesspublicityphoto.jpg

Since I seem to be spreading the femme-love tonight, here's a picture of A.J. Cook (J.J.) as well.

CM-Cookpublicityphoto.jpg

BTW: I was searching for a picture of Mandy Patinkin today, and I found some of the most hilarious images--if you need a laugh, just type his name into google. :lol: (I might snatch a few of the best and post them later on just for giggles. :p)

I watched a repeat of the episode where there were twins but one got kidnapped and all that last night. And I noticed that Reid's hair was ALOT shorter there than it is right now. I was like 'woah'

WolfeSanders said:
I watched a repeat of the episode where there were twins but one got kidnapped and all that last night. And I noticed that Reid's hair was ALOT shorter there than it is right now. I was like 'woah'
Yeah, it's like how it is in the pics on CBS.com. On his page he said they cut his hair and now (well...now, then, but then it was now and.... :rolleyes:) he looks like Crispin Glover in Back To The Future :lol:
I like the longer hair...even diggin' the perm from The Life Aquatic... ;)

I liked this week's episode, it was good. I thought it was funny when Morgan and Elle were in his car and Elle was saying how he was a slob. That really was funny. And then Dr. Reid was hot, of course :) I don't know if I actually liked the storyline though. It was interesting but the way that they played it out wasn't that great, for me anyways! In a way I did like the story but not that much... confusing huh? :lol:

The Morgan/Elle stuff this week was awesome. So was Gideon's face when Garcia shouted "you suck!" down the phone. (And I sprayed my monitor with tea). Actually, the conversation she has with Hotch where she asked him if he was Reid had me howling as well.

I'm pretty sure crime shows are not meant to make me THIS amused :D

I'm pretty sure crime shows are not meant to make me THIS amused :D
I know what you mean but, eh, there are plenty of really serious crime dramas out there, so it's nice to have one that doesn't mind being humorous. ;)

Actually, I missed a lot of this episode because I was watching with the rest of my family (and they are loud/distracting). I want to re-watch it to see everything. :) I did see the part where Elle told Morgan that he's a slob though. *giggles*

I thought the idea of the show was interesting, but I wish that they'd been able to catch the guy before he killed so many women. Every time they showed a new girl I was like, "oh yay, they're going to find him before he kills her!" but then they turn around and say that she's already been killed. :( I didn't like that.
I like the longer hair...even diggin' the perm from The Life Aquatic...
:lol: You know, I've been searching for pictures of that damn perm because I think it's friggin hilarious, but I haven't had much luck so far. You'd think someone would have screencaps from the movie or something. :p This is the only thing I could find:

Gubeperm.jpg

:lol:

BTW: For some reason, I keep wanting to type his name "Bugler" instead of "Gubler" :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back