Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien_from_mars said:
Well, the show must go on, with or without him! A sign of a good show is being able to deal with the loss but moving on and making the show even better, getting other cast members! Im sure it will be fine. :)

I'm sure the show will go on fine. The show has a great cast and I'm sure whoever they bring in to replace Mandy I'm positive he/she will do fine. :)

The rerun on last night was really good. It was the one called The Last Word about 2 serial killers. I liked the way it ended. I admit I was trapped in the episode and would miss a minute. I might have to get his show on DVD too.

OMG, I really would have never though this of Mandy, I am disappointed, but considering this, I don't blame the cast for not wanting to shoot with him. Even tough they are professionals and shouldn't think of personal reasons, they have the right to, so I support them. Sad as it is, I believe it must be hard for them to face him. Besides, I kind of have to say that he was probably my least favorite character. Thank god because I wouldnt want Reid, JJ, Garcia, Morgan, Prentiss or Hotch to leave

And sadly I have no Criminal Minds at the moment at all. The channel stopped airing it which sucks. I want to see them again. I have no idea if they'll start reruns again anytime soon or when the new season starts in here :rolleyes:

Dani, can you get the channel LivingTV? If you can, there showing Criminal Minds season 1 re-runs on there on Fri nights at 8pm. Don't know whether you can get that channel where you are tho.

PSG xxx

Thanks so much hun for the vid . I love you ... and I cannot wait to see that episode . I hope it'll be worth waiting ...

Soph, I don't have LivingTV

Katie, thank you so much for all the information about the season premiere ;) and the video! It's gonna be awesome :D I.Cannot.Wait.Either

But I don't know when I will get it. I so wish it was close to the USA air date, but I don't know if it will be :rolleyes:

Yeah ... I am really wondering if that Emily chick will be that mean to betray them all . I really do not like her , but if she proves to be a bastard I'll hate her .

You're welcome, guys.

I was so upset Doubt was cancelled so I was so happy when I heard it's back. I read a few spoilers but they only pertain to a certain scene and well... a certain ship. I guess I'll post them incase anyone's interested.
Now, this could have been cut, but when JJ gets spit on, Reid is there and he pulls her away from the girl and asks her if she's okay and the transcript said he has his arm around JJ. I hope they didn't cut it because I ship them but who knows.
I almost forgot; Promo pics.

ericloca(should I call you something else instead?), I do hope Emily doesn't betray them either, it would be so disappointing. It's not like I am her biggest fan, but I would not expect her to do so.

I am interest Katie, you know I am :p
I really hope they didn't cut it either. The spoilers kind of scream 'good scene' ;) I love personal interaction, and JJ might be needing the support

Thank you for the promo pictures. AJ/JJ looks very good :) Reid would look better without the sunglasses :eek: I hate those sunglasses of him :p

Well , my name is Dannielle . You can call me whatever you want , I don't mind .
Yeah , it'll be a shame to cut that scene . I really want to see more Reid/JJ . There is something between them , something special that I think it can be developed very well .

Great spoilers, everyone! I never really got into watching CM until this past season, and now I cannot wait for it to start up. It sounds like it's going to be very intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back