Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new fan of this wonderful show ! I think is one of the best shows ever . My fav character is Reid .

^^Haha, yeah, Reid is definitely an amazing unique character! I had never seen such a surprising character on tv, when I first started watching it I was so :eek: Who is this guy? :p :lol: But yeah, he is a great character and very important to the show. My 'Criminal Minds' history actually started with him in the episode where he ends up in a hostage situation with some crazy guy...Reid is just Reid, no one can act the same!

Yeah , his amazing . I was watching right now revelations -the best Criminal Minds episode- and he was like so brave and sweet . But probably this whole experience with the kidnapping and torture will change him . I can't wait to see the next episodes , does he became a drug addict ?

I am upset that Gideon is leaving, but he is not one of my favorite chracters. I am totally addicted to this show. My favorite character is Reid. For some reason I feel like I get him and we connect. Odd I know. My other favorites are Morgan and Garcia. There relationship odd as it is is entertaining. I think Garcia is such an awesome girl and Morgan is a hottie. I LOVE this show. What can I say.

Gideon was my fave character in the show. i can't believe he's leaving. sandersidle , is that definitely the guy who is replacing him? I thought they were going to get harvey keitel. :confused:

csi_fan18, Keitel was being considered but TV Guide online website confirms that the one in sandersidle's link was finally chosen. Since a few episodes have already been filmed, he won't appear until about episode 8.

Aaaw, is he leaving? He was the only reason I watched it!
I watched most of the series but recently I have been finding it boring and Reid is just annoying me so much..
But I will get over it and stil watch the show :)

08.14.2007 THIS JUST IN -- from CBS Entertainment -- EMMY AWARD NOMINEE JOE MANTEGNA JOINS THE CAST OF "CRIMINAL MINDS" LOS ANGELES, Aug. 13 - Joe Mantegna will join the cast of CRIMINAL MINDS starring as FBI Special Agent David Rossi. Mantegna is scheduled to make his first appearance in the fifth episode of the season which is broadcast Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. CRIMINAL MINDS also stars Thomas Gibson, Paget Brewster, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, AJ Cook and Kirsten Vangsness. "We are all THRILLED to have Joe Mantegna joining our family. He's an incredible actor, a genuinely nice person and, as a fellow Chicagoan, I can tell you he makes fantastic Italian Beef sandwiches and Chicago Style Hot Dogs," said Executive Producer Ed Bernero. "We've been fans of Joe's since his early days on the stage and think he will be a wonderful addition to our CRIMINAL MINDS cast," added Executive Producers Mark Gordon and Deb Spera. Special Agent Rossi is an original member of the Behavioral Analysis Unit who took early retirement to go on lecture and book tours, and has volunteered to return to the unit. Joe Mantegna is currently nominated for an Emmy Award for his role in the summer mini-series, "The Starter Wife." His additional television credits include the series "Joan of Arcadia," "First Monday," the mini-series "The Last Don" (Emmy Award nomination), and "The Last Don II," all on the Network, as well as "The Simpsons," the television movies "The Rat Pack" (Emmy Award nomination) and three installments of "Spenser for Hire." His feature film credits include "Searching for Bobby Fischer," "The Godfather, Part III," "Bugsy" and "The Simpsons Movie." Mantegna won a Tony Award for his performance in "Glengarry Glen Ross." CRIMINAL MINDS is produced by ABC Television Studios in association with CBS Paramount Network Television.

I think I remember First Monday. Is that not where he played a judge? Anyway, I think he'll make a fine replacement for MP even though I'll miss him.

(TvGuide,Ausiello)Mandygate just gets weirder and weirder.My moles at Criminal Minds have just confirmed for me exclusively that disgraced cranky-pants Mandy Patinkin will be returning to the show this fall after all — but only for one episode (airing Oct. 3), so as to provide some closure for his Gideon character. Strange as that may sound, though, that isn't the really odd part: He'll only be in one scene, and he'll essentially be the only one in it.Why? Well, duh! My spies tell me that no one in the cast wanted to work opposite him again after he brought production to a standstill by pulling a no-show without even calling in (cough, cough) sick. What's more, Minds' producers were forced to use a special crew to shoot the pariah's scene because the show's regular staff refused to be on set with him.Except possibly to Patinkin, who seems to live in his own world, the backlash against him isn't entirely a surprise. Last month, costar Shemar Moore raked him over the coals at press tour. "I don't like that he did this the way he did this," the former soap stud said. "I don't think it's right. He left us hanging... no warning, no nothing. We all showed up to work on Day 1, and he didn't."He needs to take responsibility for his actions," Moore continued, "[and] just acknowledge us, because it's an ensemble, it's a team.... We just want the courtesy and the respect that we deserve. And we felt like if he had given us that initially, this would be much easier to deal with. He essentially just slapped us in the face."As such, what will transpire in Mandy's final scene on the show? The onetime Chicago Hope firestarter gets in a car and drives away, a new bridge burning in his rearview mirror.

Well, the show must go on, with or without him! A sign of a good show is being able to deal with the loss but moving on and making the show even better, getting other cast members! Im sure it will be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back