Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the episode description, too. :rolleyes:

The BAU team investigates a serial killer who is targeting women on the campus of a small Midwestern college. After shutting the campus down, Gideon, Hotch and the BAU team create a detailed profile of their UnSub, but when the killings on campus continue after they take a suspect into custody, the team begins to doubt themselves, on "CRIMINAL MINDS," Wednesday, April 25 (9:00-10:00 pm, et/pt) on the CBS Television network

Aww, Katie thank you so much for everything.

JJ looks great :D Damn, that woman is so gorgeous and sweet :D I love her!

As said, looks like it's going to be an amazing season premiere. The fact that something seems to fail make it sounds so promising and interesting, I am curious to see how they will deal with it

Btw, I think they have explained this somewhere (i think it was an episode) but I didn't catch it for some reason, I think I confused myself with the translation. Why do they call them UnSubs?

Unsub is police slang (or maybe TV cop show slang) for "Unknown subject" of an investigation.

What is sad is that I caught myself using the slang like UnSub in regular conversation. I watch way to many of the crime shows. I think it is about 7 in total. I can't wait to the new season. I am going to try and get the first season on DVD because I missed it.

mrsjrewing said:
I watch way to many of the crime shows. I think it is about 7 in total.
Only 7 in total? I am lucky if a day goes by without watching seven crime shows. (I've got to get a job or a life.) Between the 3 CSIs, 3 L&Os, WAT, CM, Jordan, Diagnosis Murder, Murder She Wrote, Cold Case, Magnum, Homicide, Matlock, Monk, Psych, Bones, NCIS, etc, my TV never cools off.

By the way, there was a TV series back in 1989 called "UnSub" that lasted 8 episodes. It starred David Soul (Starsky & Hutch), Kent McCord (Adam 12), and Richard Kind (Spin City). In the first episode was a guest named Paul Guilfoyle.

By the way, there was a TV series back in 1989 called "UnSub" that lasted 8 episodes. It starred David Soul (Starsky & Hutch), Kent McCord (Adam 12), and Richard Kind (Spin City). In the first episode was a guest named Paul Guilfoyle.

I remembered that show. It was very good. I loved David Soul.

Dynamo1,
I don't remember that show, but I was only 7 at the time. I Would watch more crime shows, but my hubby is afarid I will become a psycho. And as for getting a life... trust me I need one too. LOL

I'm very sad about Gideon leaving :( He was such a wonderful father figure for Reid. At the end of Season 2 I was so scared that Hotch would leave, and that Prentiss would somehow be involved. :( Sad sad sad season...but I look forward to seeing what they have in store for the remaining cast plus the new replacement.

Gideon will be in the premiere, because they shot it before he was leaving but it had to be postponed because of the V Tech shooting, and Mandy came back to shoot a scene for the second episode of the season. That's it.

I'm not too dissapointed about him leaving. Although I liked him, and I thought his relationship with Reid was very sweet, he definatly wasn't one of the mayjor characters, if that makes sence. If Matthew or Thomas were leaving I think it would have a much greater impact on the show, to be honest.

Well, it is just that Gideon is the leader of the team, it is also hard getting new characters. I will at least watch the first 2 episodes, I don't know how many more I will watch. I didn't like it when Keppler came into CSI, so I don't think I will like the new guy.

No , Gideon is not the leader , Hotch is . It just looks like it because he's experienced and knows how to lead , but this doesn't make him the leader .

I am looking forward to seeing how they work this loss into the show and how it effects the characters. I really could not care either way about Gideon leaving. Now, if we lost Reid that would be another story.

I just saw the preview for C/M last night and it looks great. I can't wait for the new season to begin I'm having some serious withdrawals. Last nights ep was so sad, poor Reid and that kid.

I'm sad to see Gideon/ A.P leave the show. His character is great and very vital to the show. It's going to be interesting to see how the writers move on without him. I don't blame the other actors for being pissed at him, he's a grown man, he knows his responsibilities. I thought I read on here that the other actors refused to do scene with him this season but from the previews it looks like some caved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back