Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true, is Mandy Patinkon actually leaving. It won't be the same without him. I don't think the show will last if he leaves. I want Geena Davis to be on the show though.

Well, if GD ended up on the show I'd have to quit watching. Sorry folks but I'm just not a huge fan of hers. It have to be someone to carry the weight like MP did.I also don't think MK would be good neither. I'm really hoping MP will change his mind & come back. I think it was very unprofessional the way he did it though. Even if he returned not sure if they'd want him unless their was a really good reason but he should've let someone know.

I don't really have an oppion of GD either way... but somehow, I just don't see her in the cast of Criminal Minds. I just don't think she'd fit all that well.

I'm really going to miss Giddeon :( The show won't be the same without him.

i saw the last epi on staurday and i really hope emily doesn't turn on the team. she is my favourite character and if she turns on them then it could mean that she will be leaving at some point.

why MP leaving? it really wont be the same without him

I cant see GD as a part of the team either but maybe shell surprise

but as long as they keep Reid & García Im quite content

I have never posted here before, but I recently discovered the show and I really like it.

As mugs, I saw the last episode just some days ago. I really hope Prentiss doesn't go along with the idea and does something bad to the team, Hotch and herself :rolleyes:

I don't know what to think about Mandy leaving, it surprised me soo much to know this and to read the interview posted by various reasons :rolleyes:

I love Criminal Minds, now that Mandy Patikin has left the show, who is gonna take his place? he had a great chemistry with the other characters. Replacing him won't be easy. :confused:

calleighspeedle, your signature banner is larger than it's supposed to be. The maximum allowed size is 220 pixels in width. Please edit your signature. Thank you.

From TV Guide online:
Looks like the mystery surrounding who will replace Mandy Patinkin on Criminal Minds is closer to being solved. Sources tell TV Guide that the producers and the network are in serious negotiations with Harvey Keitel. While not a done deal yet, this is the closest they’ve come to filling the role. This would mark the Oscar-nominated actor's first series-lead role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back