Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the other actors caved in,I guess the first eps of the new season were shot last season and that's why Gideon is still there,but after he left the show he only shot a few scenes, alone, to give a "proper" goodbye to his character.

No, the actors didn't refuse do to a scene with him. That was said in an article somewhere but it wasn't true. The only reason no one is in a scene with him is because it wasn't needed. He just had to do a scene with him leaving by himself and that's it.

And yeah, the promo wasn't for the episode when he leaves. It was for Doubt. He leaves the episode after Doubt.

ericloca said:
Does anyone know the name of the second episode ?
That depends upon the season you are asking about.
Season 1 - Compulsion
Season 2 - P911
Season 3 - (to be announced)

Edited

This is the episode list for season 3, according to LJ:

3.01: Doubt
3.02: In Name and Blood
3.03: Scared to Death
3.04: Children of the Dark
3.05: Seven Seconds
3.06: About Face
3.07: Identity

Hey all... I'm looking for some good-quality pics of Reid. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Hotchner and the team track down a serial killer who exploits his role as a psychiatrist to find out his victims worst fears, then uses that fear as a means to kill.

Promo pics here.

Thanks for those Promo pics they're fab. I have the first season on dvd and I've watched it 3 times , season 2 is a available to buy in the UK on October 2nd which I'll be buying.

Can't wait for the next season which I'll not see for a while but what the hell I'll have the dvd 's to keep me going.

sorry for babbling

Hormiga said:
...I guess the first eps of the new season were shot last season and that's why Gideon is still there...

Actually, "Doubt" was supposed to air last season the same week as the Virginia Tech shootings so they pulled it. Good thing they did because that meant they didn't have to scramble when Mandy pulled his disappearing act.

Take care,

Cat

About Doubt, they edited it (not sure what that means) because I heard Gideon got edited out but then I read it's like a flashback now, and then someone said they changed it from shooting victims to stabbing victims. Which makes sence because Gideon said something in the promo like, "he was stabbled repeatedly." But I'm not totally sure.
*needs a life*

^OK, that makes sense given that they wanted to make it the season premiere and we all knew about Mandy. It'll be good to see how they handle it. I'm just happy that it looks like Morgan steps up a little more.

Speaking of the preview...does anyone know the song that they are playing in the preview for "Criminal Minds"? I get "I'm coming undone" stuck in my head and I now want to hear the whole song.

Thanks,

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back