Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be starting here in the UK sometime in September, i'm quite looking forward to seing what it's like, so when it's on i'll deffinatly be watching to see if i like it, if i do then i'll probably tune in every week when i can. Before i do watch though can someone tell me what it's about.

Here's the show description from cbs.com:

"CRIMINAL MINDS revolves around an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves before they strike again. Special Agent Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin) is the FBI's top behavioral analyst and he joins the Behavioral Analysis Unit lead by Special Agent Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), a family man who is able to gain people's trust and unlock their secrets. Also on the team are Elle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini), an agent with a background in sexual offenses; Special Agent Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), an expert on obsessional crimes; Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler), a classically misunderstood genius whose social IQ is as low as his intellectual IQ is high; and Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, (AJ Cook), a confident young agent who acts as the unit liaison for the team. Each member brings his or her own area of expertise to the table as they pinpoint predators' motivations and identify their emotional triggers in the attempt to stop them."

Hope that explains the show, Aiden_Burn. ;) It's one of my favorite series on right now, so I hope you like it too. :D

Lyn said:
(Someone tell Rory Cochrane to guest on CM. I'd DIE)

They don't even need the whole cast, they could have given us a Shemar special or something.
Back to the serious stuff - to the Criminally Minded in the UK - fear not! It's finally been picked up by terrestrial TV. Channel Five, our resident CSI channel, has bought the rights to show CM and it'll start showing on September 7th. That's the first series, people, a whole two weeks before the US gets the second series. Congrats UK TV, you slowpokes! But at least we get to see it again, and hopefully it'll pick up more fans.
Nuts! you beat me to it! But yes, We get it before the US! Im so happy, not just for getting it before the Us (even tho that is Very cool!) but that we don't have to wait till, like, january to get it!!!! How brilliant!!!!
And yes I think Rory Cochrane should appear in CM and that they should give us a Shemar, or even a Gibson, special *hint, hint produces of CM!!*

Oh and has anyone seen this:
FBI Seal Genarator!!! So cool!!!
It is SOOOO much fun!! hehe but then Im very sad! lol

Oh, poor CSIVegasMiamiNY, I think you're a bit confused. :p You won't be getting the second season before us, you'll just be getting the first season at around the same time we're starting on season 2. I'm tempted to say 'neener neener' but that would be kind of mean, wouldn't it? ;)

If Rory did a spot on Criminal Minds, I think that would be really fun. :)

Yea, I found that out earlier, whoops! :rolleyes: How embarrased was I lol :lol: I was on the internet and found out and I was like, 'awwww :(' BUT I thought 'hey! at least I get some sought of Crim Minds, right? And at least now I no how HAWT Thomas Gibson is lol :devil: I shall have fun anyways!!!!

~xJemmax~

ThisIsMe said:
^
I think this is the quote you're looking for (it's from 'Blood Hungry'); "The bitterest tears shed
over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."

ETA: Here's a transcript site that has the first season up- Shadow Anthology

Yes, yes! That is it! Thank you so much, ThisIsMe !!! :) And thanks for the link too!
So cool!

I recently become a CM fan.I saw the finale of season 1 yesterday and now,I can wait to see what's next?
Does anyone know what will happend to Elle?

*wanders in looking confused*

I've been unable to come on here for a few weeks and this is what happens?? Bliney, maybe I should stay off here more often then??

Well, I'm back. Looking forward to reading episode summarys when the new season starts.. yay! *grumbles about being English*

I am very much looking forward to seeing what season 2 brings us on a whole.. woop.

Nope, cindy, we're all still on the edge of our seats wondering what's going to happen to Elle. On an interesting note though:

Did you notice that the cast has an actress listed for 'young Elle?' Guess that means we'll see her with her father when she's younger. Memories, I guess. That could be to set us up so that we know who he is when she sees his ghost or whatever that spoiler mentioned a little while ago. ;)

Don't hate being English, just hate that your tv stations are behind the times. :lol:

monkeyrabbit! Where have you been?!?! *snuggles you* You should have been here for Lyn and my little whatever-that-was a few days ago. :lol:

Just a few more weeks for the US until the premiere! Yay! *does a little dance* :D

Faylinn said:
Just a few more weeks for the US until the premiere! Yay! *does a little dance* :D

Do you think if I stomp my feet and scream, throw a tantrom, and say I will never watch CM again (without cyring and/or choking) I will get CM the same time as the US? :lol: *looks hopeful*

~xJemmax~

No, I don't think you will. Sorry darling. ;)

Here's a link to a little promo video on cbs.com for the new season of CM: clicky.

Edit: That link may or may not work. I tried to test it and make sure, but I started having trouble with cbs.com. I hope it works, if not I'll try to get a better link tomorrow or something. If it doesn't go directly to the video, look for a minute long one over in the descriptions that mentions 'returning this fall.' :)

i was wondering if ne 1 knows wat happened 2 elle cos the ending of the series 1 got me sitting on the edge of my seat n cos im in the UK i dont get to c series 2 til early 2007 which suxs

Have you guys seen this? (WARNING, there are SPOILERS!)

Futon Critic also has the name of the unsub, which was like... "arg!" for me. I'm noticing though...there's been no word of additional cast members, so we may well be sticking with the original formula for series two? (Only better opening credits plzthx!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back