Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes, today is indeed the day! *does a little jig* :lol:

I hope that I watch this episode and have my jaw drop. :p Even though we know some stuff because of the book thing, etc, I'm hoping that they really surprise me. ;)

Yesh, you haven't been around Lyn my dear. It makes me sad when you're away. :(

Anyway, I can't wait until we've got new episodes to discuss and new character developments. ;)

When does CM not surprise us? :D

Alas, I had some computer problems and I've just been really busy. Back to studying :lol: CM fried my brain over summer, so now I have to get it working again.

Loved the new episode!
I'll keep everything in a spoiler code for now :)
It was great seeing all the clues that were worked out coming to life! How much more do you love Reid after seeing him with him mom? Seeing everyone's reactions to his mom was interesting. I thought it was nice how noone questioned it or asked him to talk about it more, etc. How they respected him...does that make sense or am I just babbling? haha Even though I knew Elle's father would make an appearance as I ghost, I avoided other spoilers for the episode. The minute they mentioned the house fire I knew it was the dad. How fluke was it that Reid brought the key with him to the house? ...or did he not put it back on the board after his mom took it down?
...okay, enough rambling from me.....for now at least :D I'm hoping my VCR recorded it so I can watch it again. My mind's just running- I love premiere week!! :lol:

Loved tonight's season premiere! I was trying to figure out some of the clues myself while watching it, haha.
Why does this show have to be so addicting too? haha

I am so mad at myself :(

I watched the first 20 minutes of the premiere and then missed the rest. I watched up until Hotch and Gideon were in the waiting room at the hospital. And then my mom interrupted me, and I was totally upset.

Can someone fill me in?

I just read that thing about Elle leaving! Why is she leaving? Is the character gonna die or something? What's up with all of this? I am so lost and confused, but will someone please let me know?

Wolfe... PM me, and I'll fill you in, rather than me trying to fit it into a spoiler space!

As to the latter - we don't know the how or why yet.

In other news, I got my hands on a pre-air copy of episode 2? So I'm going to go and watch that :D

No plot giveaways but... Elle & Reid are sporting haircuts. More than that though... REID IS WEARING NERD GLASSES IN THIS EP! *lol* I squealed like a teenage girl. Morgan rocks SO hard in this episode, there's a lovely Garcia/Gideon moment and the actress who played the original Ellie in CSI is in it too.

Edit (again, someone post something!) : The DVD release has been pushed back to 11/28. Mark it on your calendars!

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in.

I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, but I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and watch the premiere from beginning to end, and I want to wait until then to discuss it (since I only saw bits and pieces the night it actually came on). :)

After I finally watch it, I'll come in and force you all to read my comments. *rubs hands together wickedly* :lol:

I'll also read all of the lovely spoilerish information that's been posted after that time. ;)

I'll mark the date on my calendar for the release of the first season--let's hope they don't change it again. :rolleyes:

Aquarian said:
Loved tonight's season premiere! I was trying to figure out some of the clues myself while watching it, haha.
Why does this show have to be so addicting too? haha

What a great premiere. I would have never figured out all of those clues.

Ah! I can't remember! What happened to Elle at the end of the last season? I'm drawing a blank... and it's annoying!

Zan1781 said:
Ah! I can't remember! What happened to Elle at the end of the last season? I'm drawing a blank... and it's annoying!
She was attacked by the unsub in her apartment.

The episode last night was really well done. The scene with the mother reuniting with her son was touching. I agree with what Gideon said about sometimes it seems there is no punishment enough. It's awful and disgusting what some people can/will do!

On a lighter note, Reid and Elle were fun together, him not going along with her story and questioning what soap she wanted to watch :lol: And I enjoyed tough, angry Morgan :D

Reid and Elle both got their haircut.

I thought last nights ep was terrific. That whole online bidding for the little boy was just sick. It is a shame what people get away with. At least the creep got caught before it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back