Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll ruin the continuity, if he turns up with that perm, you know. And Morgan would actually be momentarily speechless, because he'd die of laughter and fall off the desk he was sitting on. Then continue to die laughing on the floor.

I mainly squeed over his jumpsuit during the closing credits. I was like... HOT DAMN. Otherwise, I like the bit where he got shot. :lol: I think he's carrying the coffee machine there? I could be wrong.

Smut-hand. *can't stop laughing*

Ah, I suppose you're right about the continuity with the perm. But it would be funny, you have to admit. :lol:

He had the jumpsuit and the little beanie hat in the final scene, right? And when he got shot or whatever wasn't there a horrid-acting scene of him in pain? :lol::lol: And he was shirtless with his skinny chest. :p

(*cough*smut-hand*cough*)

It would be more than my laugh-muscles could take. Shemar's too, I suspect :D

Yes! Wickle beanie. He looked so cute. *heart eyes* And no mocking the chest of Gube. Or his "in pain" face. :lol:

and furthermore... spurt.

You're so devoted in your lurve of Teh Gube. You have my respect, Lyn.

And ZOMG! You brought the 'spurt' in here! :lol: Now everyone is going to be utterly confused. Poor dears. :lol:

Probably. :p

I love teh Gube too, but you are clearly more devoted than I. :lol:

I'm off to eat dinner, which includes steak. I shall think of Morgan when I'm eating it. (Gube can be the french fries since he's so skinny. :p) And Hotch...I'll just think sexy thoughts of Hotch. :lol:

Er... while I love Morgan and Gube, that's one image too far for me. As Willy Wonka says, that would be cannibalism, which is frowned upon in many societies...

But you keep up with those sexy Hotch thoughts. Someone needs to keep those alive!

Oh no we wouldn't want this to turn into a shipper thread would we? ;)

Man Faylinn and Lyn, you both crack me up to no end. :lol:

...As for Criminal Minds, I really need to watch those episodes again. I think I've only seen the one where the twin gets kidnapped, and the one where they go to Mexico. I'm pretty sure there was more...

I stalked Fay over to this thread...

Just kidding, but this show got fair mention in another thread and now I'm going to have to start watching it. So much for my social life.

Shemar Moore is the shiznit. I used to drool over him on teh Young and the Restless, watched Birds of Prey just for him, then he was so sweet in Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Sigh. This show comes on just before CSI:NY, right?

Okay, I confess, this is a very silly thread. Which is entirely down to me and Fay. But to anyone who's new to the thread - have a read back, because not only do we discuss CM, the plots and the characters, but we're also the girls who cracked the season one finale code. Ask us about any aspect of the show and we'll get a discussion up and running. We DO take our CM seriously, honest!

(We also take it downright UNseriously, and we apologise if we scare you!)

We're just going a little loopy waiting for the new series. Hang on in there!

I second what Lyn said. We have intelligent, thought-provoking conversations and analyze characters and everything, but right now, with nothing new to talk about, we're just getting a bit crazy talking about the hotness and whatnot. :lol:

Anyway, I saw "Ride the Lightning" on Wednesday ( :( such a sad eppy), and Sarah Jean told Reid, 'A doctor, so young. Your mother must be proud.' Now that we know about his mom from the finale, I wonder how he would have responded if the dude hadn't come by before he could answer...

Faylinn said:
Anyway, I saw "Ride the Lightning" on Wednesday ( :( such a sad eppy), and Sarah Jean told Reid, 'A doctor, so young. Your mother must be proud.' Now that we know about his mom from the finale, I wonder how he would have responded if the dude hadn't come by before he could answer...
Seeing as he is so literal and...informative (?) with his answers, I'd tend to think he'd just blurt out the truth.
...then again he was so secretive about his family, so...who knows. But sometimes he's just so quick to answer that maybe he'd do that and then have a moment of "Wait, did I just tell you all that?"

ETA: :lol: Look at his button- it's Gube-tastic! :lol: :D

There's a rumour on the interwebs that Reid is meant to have Asperger's. Which would explain a lot. The problem is, he wouldn't have that moment of "Did I just say that?!", it would be down to Morgan or Gideon or Hotch to tell him.

Actually, I re-read this entire thread earlier (always follow my own advice, I do) and I realised something. Reid's mother is schizophrenic, right? And we were worrying that Reid was.

What if she's not his biological mother?

Maybe he's adopted? It would add that extra element of wangst that we love to see Reid wade through, and make the finale conclusion extra poignant.

Lastly, I want a Gubetastic button. Goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back