Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

"Thanks," Danny replied, nodding. He opened the bottle and popped a few pills into his mouth, downing them dry. Recapping the bottle, he moved over to his bed and crawled onto it, kicking off his shoes and setting his glasses on the stand as he went. It was only another few moments when the migrane was full blown, the pills doing little for it and sleep not becoming an option. Danny covered his head with his pillow, lying face down.

Lindsay emerged from the shower a few minutes later. Steam was pouring out of the room. "No peeking." Linds said as she grabbed her clothes and headed back to the bathroom. She came back out in a pair of silk pants and a tanktop. She looked cute actually. She watched as Danny covered his head. She decided to humor herself and laid down next to him. She lifted the pillow a bit to speak to him. "You okay?" she asked.

Danny waved a hand to her when she said not to look, his way of saying he wouldn't. When Lindsay came back out and laid next to him, Danny didn't mention anything of it. Danny pushed the pillow off his head then lied his head on it, turning to look at her. "I got a frickin' migrane.." he said with a rueful smirk.

Lindsay looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry." she told him. She couldn't help but think that she made her problems his. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked. It took all of her willpower not to hug him, hold him close, kiss his forehead, and tell him that it would all be okay.

"Don't be sorry, it's been threatin' to come since a couple hours ago," Danny replied in a quiet tone. "You already did something for me.. gave me those pain killers.. I'll be okay in a bit, I think," he then added, smiling to her calmly.

Lindsay sighed slowly and then nodded. "Okay." she told him as she rolled off of the bed and dried off her hair before realizing there was only one bed. "Damn." Lindsay said. "Is Mac trying to set us up or something? What's up with only one bed?" she asked him. She wanted to sleep.

Danny soon sat up and looked around. Even without his glasses he could make out the room. He started to get off the bed, straightening out his clothes and reaching over to put on his glasses. "I can get another room if you want," he said, motioning towards the door. "It's no problem.."

"I'm alright with it if you are." she said with a shrug. "You can be my teddy bear." she told him with a sarcastic tone. "I just want to take a nap, you're welcome to join me if you want." she told him as she crawled under the covers, totally exhausted from the trip.

Danny smiled lightly to her for a moment. "I don't think I could sleep even if I wanted to," he said quietly. He swayed dangerously on his feet for a moment, hand flying out to steady himself against the wall.

Sara looked back at him, a small blush tinting her cheeks as she saw him scan her body. She wondered what he was thinking. He had that unreadable expression although his eyes were usually a dead giveaway.
"What's the matter?"
She asked, unsure as to what his expression meant. She reached out and cupped his cheek, gently tracing his jaw line with her fingers. She wondered how she'd gotten so lucky with him, and was still not really down from the high that made her realize all this was a reality.

Lindsay watched his as he stumbled. "You okay?" she asked as she laid her head down on the pillow. She was dead tiered. Before he could even answer, she had closed her eyes and fallen into a soft peaceful sleep.

"I..." Grissom started, frowning as he was unable to finish. "Why? I still don't get it. Why me Sara? You could have anyone and you want me? I'm a lateral thinker Sara and even that doesn't make sense to me" He sighed and placed his hand over hers before looking up into her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes that made his heart flutter.

"Attraction's objective, Grissom. It can't be analyzed. I love you and that's all I know. I loved you the moment I saw you. When I started to talk to you after that lecture you did...I just knew I'd found the one man in the world who I loved more then anything in the world. But...when we both went our separate ways, I never thought I'd see you again and...that broke my heart. I never figured I'd be good enough for you anyways. You surpassed any man I'd ever known. When you called me that day asking me to come to Vegas I thought my dreams were coming true. Then I realized you were my supervisor and all I could do was dream that we'd ever be together....now here we are."
She let out a long breath, thankful she'd finally got that out.
That day all those years ago, they'd parted very reluctantly. Sara had been debating on whether to actually take the plunge and kiss him goodbye. But she didn't. He was gone and it was too late.

Grissom smiled a little. "When i lecture, people listen, they understand but hardly ever do i see that sparkle in their eyes, a passion that tells me that they get it, they get me. I see it in every member of my team because if I didn't it wouldn't work. But you...you shone. Every part of you ached with understanding, I'd never seen anything like it before, I've still never seen anything like it"

Sara pulled him closer to her, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head beneath his chin.
"I've never found someone whom I felt I could open up to like I have done with you. I've never told anyone else about...my past, my family life, y'know."
She bit her lip and looked up at him before resting her head back on his chest.
"We've really taken way too long to get here, haven't we?"
She smiled ruefully, sighing into his chest, starting to gently nuzzle his neck lovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back