Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cordelia_GRS_Fan, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom nodded a little, not taking his eyes off her lips. "I thought this may do it" He said quietly as he leant up and pressed his lips softly against hers. Wow! He thought to himself, still feeling like he was dreaming. Had he just done what he thought he'd done. His eyes had automatically fluttered closed as his lips had met hers. Slipping his hand from her cheek to behind her neck and pulled her closer into the kiss.

2. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Sara was breathless. She'd never dreamed that the touch of his lips could make her melt. She was thinking of nothing but Grissom and the feel of his lips against hers.
    "I love you."
    She mumbled into his kiss, moving backward so that they were both on the sofa. She was sure she'd wake up any minute and her heart was hammering so hard in her chest she thought it might burst. This was her dream come true. Was it thanks to her and Danny's mutual attraction that had scared Grissom into taking action? If so, she had to remember to thank him.

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom smiled and pushed her back gently onto the sofa, leaning against her gently, loving the feeling of her beneath him. Pulling away slightly he mimiced her words. "I love you too" He brushed a piece of her hair away from her face and placed another soft kiss onto her lips. "And you were right, i was jealous" He whispered.

4. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Sara wondered if she'd died and gone to heaven. He was leaning down on her but that wasn't why her breathing was labored. The cause of that was because she'd never been so in love with a guy that could take her breath away like he could. Hearing him say the three words she'd been longing to hear all her life made her feel like crying with happiness.
    "You have my heart Grissom, you've always had it. Why would you be jealous?"
    She whispered back. She didn't want to break the atmosphere between them by talking louder. Just the very presence of him practically on top of her made her dizzy and she couldn't get enough of his kisses, having been starved of them for so long. Well, professing their love for each other hadn't been what she'd expected of her visit but it was oh-so much better. It was so much better that she was tempted to pinch herself to make sure it was all real. She hoped Danny hadn't read too much into their flirting - but anyway, Sara had sensed something deeper then what was on the surface between him and Lindsay anyway so maybe there was something there for him after all. She couldn't deny it though. She was attracted to Danny. Who wouldn't be? But she had her man now. The man she'd loved for so many years she'd lost count. And all that mattered to her was living in the moment with him right there on that sofa.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom smiled and traced a hand down her front before letting it rest on her hip. "Because you're a beautiful, smart young woman" He paused to place a kiss on the delicate skin of her neck. "And Danny's a handsome, smart young man and I'm...not. why want me Sara, it makes no sense?" He had always prided himself on beong a lateral thinker but this really did baffle him.

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

His soft touches and gentle kisses made her involuntarily quiver against him and she let out a breathy sigh before managing to summon words.
    "I want you because you're the most amazing, wonderful, intelligent man I've ever met. You make me so sure of myself yet question every thought I have at the same time. You're easy to read whilst still being an enigma. Just being close to you is like...a dream."
    She wondered if he knew exactly how much she felt for him. She didn't say "I love you" easily, if at all. Yet she'd so easily said it to him. Her eyes sparkled with love as she looked into his. Tentatively reaching up she ran a hand down his cheek. Oh how long she'd ached to do that when they were together. How many times she'd had to turn away or step back from him just because of the sheer pain it caused not being able to have him when he was so close yet so far from her reach. And here they were, making out on his sofa like lovesick teenagers. Lovesick, yes. Teenagers, no.
    "No one is ever a match to you. You stole my heart the moment you looked into my eyes...How could I ever love anyone else?"
    She was still whispering, tears springing to her eyes again.

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom looked at her, his eyes gentle and caring. "You don't have to try anymore" He said, the words as soft as his touch. Repositioning himself so that he was lying next to her, he let his eyes scan her body. His breath caught in his throat, Why did this angel want him? What had he done to deserve her?

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny glanced a bit towards Mac, seeing him watching them for a bit. "Linds.. How about we talk about this later? When we're in the privacy of the hotel and when we've had some sleep. Because of the flight, I'm sure you and I are a little touchy around the edges," he said with a weak smile. "Bein' truthful here.."

((I know when I've been up for over 24 hours, I get stressed, pissed and upset so easily >.<))

9. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lindsey sighed. "Sure, I'm actually going to head over there now, I wanted to get a shower and maybe take a nap." she said as she unfolded her arms and nodded towards Mac. "Are we suppossed to be assigned rooms or somthing, or are we getting seperate rooms?" she asked.

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny nodded a bit at her words before shrugging. "Ah.. Honestly, I don't know," he said. "Your guess is as good as mine."

11. Wyoming

"Well, whether Mac likes it or not, I'm taking one of the rooms." she said stubbornly as she walked towards the door. "Are you going to come too or are you going to poke around a bit?" She asked before leaving the building.

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny started to feel one of those infamous migranes coming on. The ones that made you feel like you've been through a battery and you wanted to puke your guts out. "I'm going to come with.." he said weakly. "Mac, I need ta lie down.. We'll be back in a few hours, a'right?" Danny said to the other man before following Lindsay out.

13. Wyoming

Now Lindsay was nervous. What if they ended up sharing a room together? She didn't know how long she could last being around him. She hailed a cab, and within minutes, they were both at the desk in the hotel. "Lindsay Monroe? I have you down to share a room with Danny Messer." the lady told her. Lindsey inwardly grimaced. She then nodded and handed one of the two keys to Danny. "Looks like we're roomies." she told him.

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Re: Crime Of Passion

"Mac probably think's it's best that the 'young kids' sleep in the same rooms.. Gives the night hawk time to think at least," Danny shrugged a bit, taking one key from her. As they started towards their room, he glanced to her. "I don't suppose you have some.. pain killers or somethin' do ya?"

15. Wyoming

Re: Crime Of Passion

Lindsay glanved up at him. "Sure, it's in my bag." she said as she used her key to get into the room. She set her bags down and took out some pills. "Here." she said plainly as she threw him the bottle. "I'm going to take a shower." she told him, totally forgetting to take clothes with her, only remembering after getting into the shower and shampooing her hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.