Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Danny smirked when he heard Lindsay say that. It's true he hadn't corrected the doctor earlier, and maybe he wouldn't need to in the future. Danny let Lindsay imaginary wedding play out in his mind for a moment, seeing the minister turn to him and ask the same question. I do, he thought with a slight smile.

Lindsay smiled, as if his thoughts had transferred into her mind. She then smiled big and laughed a little soon muttering an "I love you Danny." through her lips before imagining herself walking down the isle in a gorgeous white dress. She then imagined herself riding away in a limo, towards their vacation spot, which to Lindsay, was somewhere tropical.

Danny smiled, leaning over to kiss her cheek now softly. "I love you too, Lindsay," he whispered to her. He was next to seriously concidering proposing to her once they got back to New York.

Lindsay smiled when he said that. She heard it clearly in her dream and blushed because if it. She dreamed that they were in the hotel already, their first night of their honeymoon. "I want kids Danny." she muttered.

(Haha, Lindsay is fun to play when she's dreaming.)

Danny had to chuckle at that. "One step at a time, Linds.." he whispered, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb. Danny, guiltily, wondered what else she was going to say.

Lindsay's dream reverted back to the day that she got shot. Her facial features changed to a frightened visage. "Danny, don't leave me, don't leave me, I don't want to die a Monroe, I want to marry you Danny, don't leave me here." she muttered, panicing in her dream.

Danny gently cupped his hand to her cheek. "Lindsay, I'm right here," he said to her. "I'm not going to leave you." His other arm stayed wrapped around her.

Lindsay's face stayed the same. "No Danny, don't leave me here, no, get off!" she said, pushing on him, thinking that the bad guy was on top of her instead of Danny. "No, get off, I want Danny!" she cried.

Danny moved both his hands and frames her face with them, calling her name forcefully. "Lindsay, wake up!" he said loudly. "You're okay, it's just a dream!" Even though Lindsay was pushing at him, he refused to let go till she calmed down.

(aww *hugs Danny-bear*)

Mac laughed too, still surprised by what was happening but enjoying it very much. He slipped his arms around her to pull her closer as he kissed her again.

Sara's pulse was racing and her breathing was erratic. She couldn't quite believe that he was able to do this to her. And they hadn't even done anything yet! Gripping his shoulders, a small gasp escaping her lips when she looked down at him as he was placing soft kisses on her tummy, which made her tummy muscles flutter and her whole body turn weak.
"Grissom...th-the..."
She couldn't get her words out, so instead she just nodded toward the living room, hoping he'd know what she was meaning. If they got any further, she couldn't guarantee that she'd be able to stop to allow him time to get the protection. She silently cursed herself for stopping taking the pill a couple months ago. Her reasoning was that she wasn't likely to get any so why bother? She never in a million years expected that this was where she'd be right now.

Grissom groaned and looked up at her. Sighing, he hopped off the bed and hurried into the sitting room. Grapping the bag he threw it down next to the bed and leant back down over her. "Now were were we?" He smirked, leaning forward and kissing her passionately.

Sara couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips and she tipped her head back on the pillows, enjoying the sensations he managed to stir within her.
"I've waited...for this for so...long."
She gasped breathlessly, looking down at him through lust-clouded eyes that she was struggling to keep open.
"I-I can't last much longer."
She added in nothing more then a strained whimper. In a suddenlt burst of movement, she was on top, and looking down at him with a smile on her lips, a fire and passion in her eyes that hadn't been there in a long while.

(oo is it your birthday? Happy birthday!)

Grissom alughed a little, surprised by her actions. He'd never seen her like this but he was enjoying it. He ran his hands up and down her thighs and leant up to kiss her softly at first but it turned quickly into a passionate kiss

((lol. Independence day, July 4, yep. Thanks :D))

Sara shivered at his touch again and fiercely responded to his kiss. Breaking contact for mere seconds, she reached over and ripped open the bag from the floor, doing the same to the packet. She looked from the open packet to him and blushed a little.
"Wanna put it on yourself?"
She asked, holding it out to him. She wondered why she suddenly felt so shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back