Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Lindsay glared at him again. "And who's the one sitting in the hospital bed?" she asked him more harshly then she intended.

Danny had just stuck one end of the pizza crust in his mouth when she said that. He held the crust between his teeth as he raised his hands in surrender.

Lindsay laughed a bit, soon yelping in pain and grabbing her wound. "Damn, that hurts." she said as she winced while she laid back down.

(hmmm....for some reason I didn't see your post Mel.)
Stella looked over at him and nodded. "We're here." she said as she hopped out of the cab, awiting for him to get out next.

Stella led him up to their floor and walked into their room. She flopped down on the bed, gathering up a pillow in her arms and laying her head on it while she watched Mac.

Danny stood up, his face full of concern, though the crust between his lips were preventing him from saying anything at the moment. It was a minute later that he held up his hand, index and thumb making a circle shape, other three fingers sticking up. He was asking her if she was okay.

Lindsay took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm fine." she said harshly. I'm fine if you put aside the indescribable pain in my stomach and the hotflashes I keep getting. she thought.

Danny removed the crust from his mouth after biting off the end. "You sure?" he asked. "I can go get the doctor.."

Lindasy just shook her head. "Danny, I'm fine." she lied. She just didn't want a sedative. And she knew that if a doctor heard her complain of pain, he would give her a sedative in a second.

Lindsay looked at him as if she had done nothing wrong. "What?"

Mac noticed, and it made him wonder. "What's wrong?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back