Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Grissom gently placed a finger over her lips and smiled. "Shhh" he hushed her moving his finger and placing a kiss onto her lips. "I love you Ms Sidle" he said, a warm smile tugging at his lips as he looked down at her underneath him. He felt like the luckiest man alive and made a promise to himself never to hurt her ever again.

Lindsay nodded. "I'm probably just going to sleep." she told him as she curled up in the blankets and smiled at him.
------
Stella ordered her food, looking to Mac when it was his turn to order. She thought the waiter was kind of cute, but she thought that her Mac man was the only one for her.

(hehe Jess)
Mac gave his order and then turned his attention back to Stella.
(drat I nearly got this confused with the other LV one with the marriage proposal. Ohwell, knowing the two of us, it'll happen sooner or later hehehe)

(I was just thinking about that lol)
Stella smiled and brushed off her dress a bit. "I'm really glad I came here now." she said. "I like getting all dressed up."

Stella smiled and giggled a bit. "You're just saying that to flatter me Mac."

"No, I mean it. You always look nice." he replied. A thought crossed his mind that she'd look even better without clothes but he kept it to himself
(I sense a pattern...I don't think there's a game where Mac *hasn't* thought dirty LOL)

(Knowing you, I don't doubt it lol)
Stella blushed a little. "Thanks Mac." she said, wishing that they were alone right now. A few minutes later, the waiter brought their food. Stella thanked God she had ordered something small, because all she wanted to do was get back to the hotel.

Mac felt his heartrate pick up just a little when she responded that way. He looked forward to getting back to the hotel as well. And knowing Lindsay was being looked after by Danny meant he wasn't too worried about her. There was the case of course but he knew he'd worry plenty about it along the way.

Stella started to eat her food. She ate fast, but not to the point to where someone would comment on it because of it. She just wanted to get back to the hotel, and maybe get her first kiss with Mac.

(fun fun lol)
Mac was eating a little fast because not eating much on the flight had started to get to him by now, but he didn't go too fast either. He did wonder what Stella was thinking about as he gazed at her a bit, but didn't say anything about it.

If Stella hadn't been so anxious to get Mac back to the hotel, she would have taken her time, and looked at her surroundings into more detail, but she didn't. She finished as fast as manners would allow, then pushed her empty plate in front of her.

Mac finished not long after her, himself ready to go too. "That was good" he said. *and hopefully the rest of the evening will be even better* he thought.

Stella patted her stomach and nodded. She fished through her purse to set some money on the table and then got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back