Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Stella smiled, contemplating holding his hand, and then deciding agaisnt it. They left the diner and then hailed another cab.

Mac didn't say a whole lot but he was busy enjoying the evening and just being with Stella, despite the earlier kink in the plans with Lindsay's injury.

Stella got into the cab with him, telling the driver where their hotel was. "So what now Mac?" she asked him.

"I'm not exactly sure. I don't know if we should go back to the hotel for a while or get to work on the case. I guess it can wait a few hours at least, since Danny's occupied with Lindsay at the moment..."

Stella giggled lightly. "They don't seem to be the only ones intrested in each other." she said, referring to them.

Danny nodded, heading out and finding a pizza parlor a couple blocks away. Danny ordered a pepperoni pizza, having it at a medium size. Forking over a couple bills, he soon returned to the hospital with the pizza in hand, finding his way back to Lindsay's room. When he went back in, he shut the door behind him and set the pizza down on the table next to her, wondering if the smell would rouse her from her sleep.

Sara complied and let him have complete control over her. He made her feel so safe and loved that she refused to even acknowledge that there was a world outside the four walls that sheilded them from it.
"I love you so much."
She whispered, blushing deeply when he looked down and so obviously admired her body.
"It's probably best that I sleep on the sofa, because I doubt we'd get much sleep if I didn't."
She added in a strained whisper, a smirk on her lips. She was still trembling with anticipation and wondered how she'd ever managed to get this lucky. She didn't ever want to be apart from him - they'd done that too much before now. They were making up for lost time, and savoring every moment. She locked every touch, ever kiss, away in her memory. She'd never forget it.

Lindasy had fallen asleep in a matter of minutes after Danny left. She was dreaming of food, and when Danny walked in, the smell made it even worse. Eventually, the smell did wake her up. She she opened her eyes, there was a pizza waiting for her. "Oh thank God." she said as she sat up so that she could eat.

Grissom smiled and nodded. "Yes, that's probably a good idea. How about we order a take out and watch a movie?" He asked pulling her close to his chest and breathing in her scent. He loved just spending time with her, they didn't need to be doing anything particulary intimate to feel close to each other.

Danny had to laugh at that when she said that. "Look's like it did wake you up," he commented, sliding the pizza around and opening the box. "Pepperoni okay?"

Lindsay nodded. "It could have bubblegum on it right now and I would still eat it." she said. She then grabbed a plate and slid a slice onto it. "Thanks Danny." she said before taking a bite of the pizza. She tilted her head back in pleasure. She hadn't eaten in a while, and the pizza really hit the spot.

"Almost looks like you're in ecstasy," Danny joked with a grin, reaching over to snatch a small piece for himself.

Lindsay shot him a glare. "You try not eating since last night and then tell me I'm in ecstasy." she said. She devoured the first piece, soon reaching for her second.

"Pardon me? I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday and it was an apple. I've been worried sick since then," Danny replied with a calm smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back