Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

(argh what happened then, can you explain? I didn't see the ep apparently and I'm lost)

Sara shivered beneath his touch and a moan escaped her lips before she could stop it.
"I-I don't know how much more of this I can take..."
She stuttered breathlessly. No man had ever managed to turn her on this much by just kissing and touching her. That was probably because she'd never been as in love with any guy as she was with him.
She was trembling more now, and her heart rate was through the roof. She was sure everyone in a 5 mile radius could hear it.

Grissom smiled and slipped her shirt above her head. Leaning down he kissed her chest and up to her lips. "I love you" He whispered, breathlessly. He still couldn't get enough of saying that. It made him feel alive.

The feel of his lips on her skin made her tingle all over and she had to remind herself to breathe.
"I...love you too."
She managed to choke out, trying to catch her breath. She looked up at him through heavy-lidded eyes burning with passion and saw that he was worshipping every part of her body with his eyes. She felt a flush flood through her cheeks and she smiled nervously. No guy had ever looked at her that way before. It made her feel a little self-conscious - lying beneath him whilst his eyes wandered over her. She glanced down at herself and her blush deepened. She wasn't, in any way, perfect of what some people would call "well-endowed", and she'd been constantly reminded of that fact as a teenager. Whilst other girls her age were going on dates and experimenting with boys, Sara always asked herself what was wrong with her - she never got asked out, and she used to lie awake at night, envying the girls in her college dorm room. Now here Grissom was, looking at her like she'd just been sent from heaven.

( :lol: Mel, the episode she's referring to is one in the first season. They have a case at this dog show thing and at the end, Mac asks her to go to this dog show with him, buying them hot dogs as their dinner. They bet on which dog would win the award, betting ten dollars. Stella wins, Mac not thinking Stella was serious, but she was, making him for over ten. ^_^ It was all quite amusing )

Danny smiled to Lindsay a bit, standing to gently run a hand through her hair and lean down to kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry this had to happen.." he whispered to her.

Grissom smiled again and let his hands drift to her trousers. He gently unbuttoned then and slid them down her legs. "You are so beautiful" He whispered, placing kisses up her legs, then across her stomach until he found her lips again.

Sara's heart fluttered and she let her eyes fall closed, losing herself in the feelings he could elicit from her. She'd lost the ability to speak. When he called her beautiful, her eyes opened and locked onto his. Just one simple line had butterflies flying around in her stomach...heck, they weren't butterflies, they were birds!!
"Gil..."
She tried to form words but was unable to. So she didn't try. Just let herself be consumed by her feelings for him.

(ok) "And you don't have to worry, this dinner will be far better than the last time we had it together" he said. "And the thought of seeing you all dressed up is quite pleasant I might add."

Lindsay looked up at him sadly. "Danny, this isn't your fault, so stop apologizing, shit happens." she said with a small giggle. She then turned her head, giving him a brief kiss on the lips.
----
Stella giggled a bit. "It had better be." she joked. She looked up with a smile and blushed a bit. "Only the best for you Mac." she told him as the waiter came up to take their orders.

Lindsay sighed. "Danny, I'm hungry, do you think you could run out now and get me something?" she asked innocently. She could really go for a huge pizza right about now, but it probably wasn't the best thing for her.

"Name what ya want, and I'll go fetch," Danny replied to her with a smile. "I could actually go for something myself."

Lindsay smiled. "I could really go for some pizza." she told him, hoping he wouldn't object.

"I like the way you think," Danny chuckled. "Okay, I'll be back in a bit," he replied to her. "You gonna be okay for about ten or twenty minutes?"

"You also deserve only the best" Mac replied, then quickly turned his attention to the waiter who came to take their orders. He was liking the possibly-romantic lean to the moments but those kind of moments are only good when alone together, he knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back