Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Words couldn't describe what she did to him. Grissoms breath caught in his throat once again and the words choked him. He nodded slightly and tilted his head back, leaning it against the back of the sofa. he closed his eyes and focused only on her actions. She sent shivers through him.

Lindsay smiled and nodded. "As long as I get to see you at least once a day, I'll be happy." she said as she reached a hand out to him. Nothing would make her day brighter other than seeing Danny. She was in love with him, and if it wasn't for her wounds, she would be making out with him right now.
-----
Stella nodded in agreement. "Nothing makes me feel safer Mac, and it's what partners do, they just have each other's backs." she said as her drink was brought to her, along with Mac's.

Danny gently took her hand in his, smiling at her. "Oh, don't worry.. I'll be checking up on you more than once," he grinned, gently rubbing his fingers over her hand a bit. "You feel okay? Need anything?"

"I feel the same way" he replied. "You know, I almost wish we didn't have a case, it's fun just being with you." he said. "Maybe we should plan a couple nights like this back home now and then."

((hehehe, well they have so much UST that I don't even wanna IMAGINE what they'd be like were that released lol!!))

Sara kissed her way down his body and then back up again, using his reactions as a guide on where to linger and pay special attention to. Once she reached his lips again, she couldn't help but grin. He was sweating and pretty damn flushed. It was a definite boost to her ego.
"You look a bit...hot, honey."
She smirked, her voice a seductive whisper.

Lindsay smiled at his first comment. "I'm alright Danny, I'm a little hungry though, but I'm NOT eating hospital food." she said firmly.

Lindsay nodded. "I'd like that." she said with a smile. She then paused for a minute. "I love you Danny." she said as she ran her thumb over his knuckles.

Grissom let out a choked laugh, spluttering slightly. "Well that's what you do to mebaby" He muttered, sounding slightly breathless. He placed his hands on her shoulders and flipped her over so that he was on top of her. It was his turn now. He leant down and placed kisses along her neck and collarbone, moving up to her ear and nibbling it gently.

Danny couldn't help but smile again as he looked at her. "I love you too, Lindsay.." he replied to her, raising her hand to his lips for a moment and kissing the back of it.

*loves seeing them release UST* *Wants to toss Sara aside and insert herself into Grissom's arms for a while* *feels the temp go up a few notches in here...whooooo*

She was trembling slightly from the sheer euphoria of it all and a sigh of desire passed her lips.
"Oh God..."
She whispered, breathless. He'd hardly even started and was already driving her crazy.
"You don't know...what you do to me."
She choked out, tangling her fingers through his hair.

Stella nodded. "I'd like that Mac." she said, remembering what they had done the last time he had offered her a nice "sit down" dinner. At least she got ten bucks out of it. She looked over the menu, thinkind of what she was going to get.
---------
Lindsay smiled. He was like her prince, and her knight in shining armor. She loved being with him, even if it was only for a few minutes. He made her world turn upside down, her stomach flutter, her spine tingle. She had never been so sure that this was the man she would one day marry.

Grissom smiled, happy to see he was having his revenge on her. "Oh I think I do" He said between kisses. "Because you do exactly the same thing to me" He moved his lips back down her neck and ran his hands down her sides, loving the feeling of her beneath his fingertips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back