Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Grissom smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist, letting her lean into him as she was still unsteady on her legs. "Come on Sar, easy does it" He smiled as he threw her bag over his shoulder and held open the door for her.

Sara looked up at him, a small smile on her lips. He never called her "Sar". It made her heart skip a beat.
Leaning into him for support as they made their way out of the hospital, Sara noticed the sunshine for the first time in ages. It was like everything around her was just shining. There were still those feelings of guilt as to why she'd been in hospital in the first place, but she was determined not to dwell on what had happened, and just seize her chance and what Grissom was offering her.
"Take me home Gil."
She said softly as he helped her into the car. All she wanted now was just alone-time with him. She loved him, and she couldn't find words to express how much.

Grissom flung the bag into the backseat and crouched down next to the passenger seat. Leaning over he fastened her seat belt for her and kissed her cheek. "Now no trying to jump out ok" He joked, kissing her cheek and walking around to the drivers side. Sliding into the seat he reac\hed for her hand and squeezed it gently before starting then engine and pulling away.

Sara flushed a little.
"I won't jump out. Promise."
She smiled, squeezing his hand back. She couldn't wait to get back and start living again. She had felt suffocated in the hospital, but she felt free now. he was happy, and in love. She was determined to savor every good moment they shared together and lock them away in her memory for any sad times. Just thinking of him made her smile.
When they reached his house, she climbed out, still a little unsteady on her feet, and leaned on him again as they made their way up to the door. She had been anticipating a little bit of awkwardness when they got back here, like they were both unsure of what to do. But there was none of it. She felt completely at ease and natural in his home. It was like she belonged there.

Stella looked up at him. "Aww." she cooed as the waiter took them to their seats. "I never knew that I was missed." she told him.
-
(Lauren, I'll get to your post, just let me get home first.)

"We'll get you set up on the sofa for now" Grissom smiled, setting her down on the kitchen chair and immediately busying himself. He grabbed a pillow and a blanket from his bedroom and layed them out for her. He filled a glass full of water and placed that on the coffee table along with a stack of magazines he'd bought her in the hospital. Stopping for a few seconds he ran through a check list in his head. He got her medication out of the bag and placed it next to the water before walking back to the kitchen. "Right come here Ms Sidle" He smiled, lifting her up in his arms and carrying her into the sitting room. He layed her down on the sofa and sat at the end by her feet. "Anything else you need?" He asked, looking around them.

Sara giggled a little as she was lifted into his arms, and she clung to him, using it as an excuse to be close to him. She loved his scent - she could always recognize if he was near her just by that. It was indescribable. Not aftershave, but his own, unique scent. She loved it, just like she loved him.
"Just one more thing."
She smiled, crawling slowly toward him, her eyes never leaving his. She knew what it did to him when she acted this way.

Grissom flushed slightly and his breath caught in his throat. "And what would that be?" He managed to squeak. Why did she have to do this to him? She was more than aware of what it did to him. His heart started racing and he bit his lip gently.

Sara leaned forward and caught his lips in a searing kiss.
"You."
She mumbled against his lips, nothing more then a sigh. She slid her hands around his neck, pulling him closer. Gasping for breath, she pulled back after a couple of moments and looked deep into his eyes.
"See, that makes me all better."
She smiled sweetly, lying back on the sofa and pulling him down with her.

"Yep" Mac replied with a bit of a smile. "It's just not the same without you around." He laughed. "I guess it's more fun when you're there to butt heads with me. You're stubborn but I like it."

Grissom laughed and lay neck to her, holding her in his arms. He kissed her softly and looked into her eyes. His heart flipped and his words lost themselves in his throat. He smiled and took a deep breath. "Well I'm glad I can make you feel better" He said with a grin.

Lindasy pouted. "I hate deskwork." she said as he crossed her arms over her chest. "But I guess as long as you are with me I'll be okay." she said with a small smile.
----
Stella giggled a bit and sat down at the table acrosse from him. She shrugged. "It's just how I grew up, I was tough when I was an orphan, I had to stick up for myself, so I always was that way, never did change." she said as she ordered a diet coke.

"You don't even have to do anything to make me feel better, Gil. I love just being with you."
She smiled at him, the smile reaching her eyes and making them sparkle. Then she laughed.
"Remember that time I asked you if you wanted to sleep with me? I never figured that we'd end up doing just that."
She said happily, placing soft kisses down his neck and feeling a surge of electricity run through her when she felt him tense and saw the cold-bumps run up his arms.
"You like this?"
She whispered huskily.

"The Marines made me tough" he said. "You know, it feels nice now knowing we always look out for each other. I wouldn't want anyone else for a partner. I'm glad you're the one who's got my back, and I'll always have yours" he said.

Danny smiled appologetically, sitting down on the chair next to her again. "Well, I can see what I can do about that. I'm on call for Mac when he needs me, so I don't know how long I would be able to stick around," he told her. "Depends on what's going on, but I'll see what I can do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back