Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Stella nodded. "That's good Danny, you gave her reason to live." she said with a smile. "Don't try to fool me, I saw you through that window." she said with a grin.

Danny raised his hands a bit in swift defeat. "And I, frankly, do not care with either of you think about it.." he replied calmly.

Stella pinched his cheek. "Aww, Danny, I thought it was very cute." she told him with a smile. "Bestides, it's not like you're the only one." she said, reaching out and holding Mac's hand, taking a bit of a step above where they had been.

Danny lightly batted at Stella's hand before grinning. "So does this mean that I won't have my head bitten off by not obeying rules?" he said teasingly. "And it's about bloody time too."

Stella laughed a little bit. "No, we're not going to bite your head off." she told him with a smile. "And......what do you mean, it's about time?"

Danny smirked. "Some of us were wonderin' when you two were gonna get together.. Cannolis ring a bell?" he grinned cheekily.

Stella smirked a bit. "Oh, those well, we're not exactly together per sae, just.....exploring if you will." she nodded.

Stella smiled and nodded. "No problem Danny." she said as she kissed him on the cheek ."Well be around, call us when she wakes up?" she asked.

"I'll do that.." Danny soon said. "And Stella? Thanks for comin' to Vegas," he added with a grin. "Just remember, what happens here.." Danny began with a smirk. "I'll leave the rest up to you."

Stella laughed a bit. "You got it Danny." she said before walking out of the room with Mac, and leaving Danny and Lindsay by themselves.

Lindsay could feel his hand in her sleep. A small smile crept onto her face, she squeazed back lightly.

Lindsay squeazed his hand, nonverbally telling him that she heard him and that she loved him back. She wasn't having any bad dreams, and she wasn't stirring in her sleep, which was a good sign. Maybe she could make those 40/60 odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back