Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Lindsay nodded. "Okay, go ahead." she said with a smile as she got out of the bed and walked over to her bag, picking out some work clothes.

Standing, he also retrieved his clothes and grabbed a couple other things. Retreating to the bathroom a few moments later, closing the door and stripping down to go into the shower.

Meanwhile, Lindsay changed into her work clothes. She decided to change it up a bit. She grabbed a white suit, making her look almost angelic. The bright red underneath her blazer made her look sleek and sophisticated, but she wasn't so sure about it. She hadn't worn anything like this before.

(Danny's outfit like in Summer in the City - 201)
It was only ten minutes later that Danny emerged from the bathroom, wearing a light blue dress shirt with a white top underneath and jeans. He had a towel draped over his head so he didn't see her own outfit till he was done drying his hair and looked up. Needless to say, Danny's jaw figuratively hit the floor.

Lindsay turned around and saw his expression. "Do you like it?" she asked, not sounding confident at all. She wasn't sure about the way she looked, and she hadn't paid much attention to Danny's expression. Not to mention she felt so uncomfortable. For the first time, Lindsay was in stiletto pumps, which Stella had suggested. She had bought the outfite while out shopping with her.

"Yes.. You do actually.. But are you comfortable in it?" Danny pulled himself together, looking her over once before looking down to her shoes. "I can't believe you girls can stand to wear those," Danny then said, referring to the shoes.

"No, I'm not comfortable in it, I'm self concious about it, but I want to wear it just to see what people will say." she then lifted up her shoes. They were round toed, so they didn't hurt that bad. "These, on the other hand, are actually quite comfortable." she said with a smile.

Lindsay turned around and wrapped her arms around Danny's neck. "There you go again, making me feel like a princess."

Lindsay just smiled up at him. "So.....anything else you wanted to do before going to work? It's Vegas, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." she said with a grin.

"Well.. one, I'm making wear those comfortable shoes. No way you can wear stilletoes at a scene. And two, if you mean a 'quickie'? Then let the good Lord have mercy on me," Danny laughed, joking.

Lindsay shook her head. "One, no way, Stella can wear her stilettos, why can't I?" she asked with a smile. "And two," she got up real close to him. "Maybe the Lord is having mercy on you." she said with an evil smile.

Danny swallowed hard when she stepped closer to him. "One, she's more used to it than you are.. And you don't want to be walking around uncomfortable all day. And two, are you being serious or am I dreamin'?" he replied, raising a brow slightly.

Lindsay stood up straight only to come up to about his nose, even with the heels on. "One, how am I going to get used to it if I don't wear them, and two, I don't beleive you're dreaming." she said with the raise of an eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back