Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Danny soon smiled again, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. "Thank you, Lindsay.." he whispered.

Lindsay smiled as he kissed her. "You don't have to thank me Danny, I didn't do anything." she said.

Lindsay laughed a little. "Well, don't because I don't deserve it." she told him.

Lindsay smiled at that. "You make me feel like a princess, you know that?" she asked with a grin.

Lindsay grinned and snuggled into him. "And you're my prince, and if everything goes well, we'll have our happily ever after."

Danny grinned as well, holding onto her tightly and not letting go unless he had to. He curled around her a bit, almost protectively. "I do hope it works out that way.."

"Me too Danny, I....I want to start a family with you." she said.

Lindsay looked up at him. "Hey, you can't help how you fall in love with..." she said.

Linds looked up at him. "So is there anything you wanted to do before we have to go into work? We still have a few hours." she said.

"Ah.. Have a shower?" Danny then said, tilting his head to the side. "Help me relax a bit, I guess.." he finished, slowly starting to sit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back