Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Sara shivered again and held him as close as she could to him, living her dream.
"And you're the most wonderful...caring...enticing man I have ever met."
She mumbled against his skin as she slowly traced kisses along his chest before returning to his lips and claiming them in the most searing, passionate kiss she had ever given him.
"No more wasting time."
She smiled, tracing the line of his jaw with a feather-light touch and looking into his eyes as she tugged at his boxers. They had precisely half an hour before they were officially late for work, but when they didn't turn up a half hour to an hour early like they always did, she knew the others would suspect something. And she didn't care. All she wanted was to lose herself in this man whom she'd dreamed about for so long. To hell with it if they were late. She wanted everything that came with this sleeping-together-deal. The afterglow when they would lie in each others arms beneath sweat-drenched covers and all. That concept seemed heavenly to her.

Grissom pressed another breathless kiss against her lips. God this girl quite literally took his breath away! His hands slid down to meet hers and he helped her slide off their remaining clothing before pulling her against him, loving the feeling of her skin against hers. And finally after all the years of longing they gave into temptation and let their dreams become reality.

It was everything Sara had dreamed of and more. Afterward, she lay limply in his arms, desperately trying to catch her breath. She looked up at him, exhausted once again, just as she had been the night before. There was a satisfying euphoria that had settled over her and she was only just floating down from her high. Finally, she pulled the stregth up to twist around and look up into his passion-filled eyes, her own sparkling with love.
"You really know how to take a girl's breath away."
She said weakly, every bone in her body aching with a pleasurable tiredness. She wondered how she could express to him that she'd never even dreamed he could be that good in bed. Glancing at the clock, she was a little surprised at herself that she didn't even care much that they were almost an hour late for work. She wasn't sure she could stand up right now anyway, not after what he'd done to her. But that was fine because she didn't want to leave this bed. Ever.

"Quite cuddly, I hope" he laughed. "Okay" he said. "I won't take long getting ready." he added. Men could usually get ready quicker than women, he mused...probably because they didn't mess with their hair much or wear makeup.

(lol.. this is becoming familiar, Jess *tosses it up a little*)

Danny thought about Lindsay's question for a bit before he shrugged. "I don't.. Tend to think too much about the future or the past, really. I live for today, just trying to make it through to the next in one piece," he replied in a quiet tone.

Grissom laughed, smiling down at her tenderly. "Well you're not so bad yourself Ms Sidle" His voice was some what deeper than normal, rasping slightly for air. Holding her in his arms now, her skin against his he wondered what had ever stopped him from letting this happen long before now. He gently brushed a piece of her hair away from her face. "Well we're already late so what do say we take a shower to freshen up?" He asked, a smile once again on his lips. he couldn't remember having smiled so much in such a long time.

"Well, you know what they say - "save water, shower together" and you know I'm all for the environment Griss."
She smiled sweetly. Nothing sounded more like heaven right now then sharing a shower with him, a gentle way to ease them back into the world.
Slipping out of his bed, she padded toward the bathroom, at ease under his gaze after their intimate morning together. As she reached the bathroom door, she looked seductively over her shoulder at him.
"Coming?"
She asked innocently, but the look in her eyes spoke volumes.

(......)
Lindsay looked up at him and nodded. "Well, I do." she said as she hugged him tighter. "I think about where I'm going to be in ten years. I told myself I was going to be married, living on a farm somewhere in the country, where I feel at home. I want to have two horses, one named Adele, and one named Alexa." she said as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
---------
Stella watched as Mac got ready. She slipped on a pair of heels and was ready to go. She looked just as good as a few years ago, when she was standing in Mac's office, ready to go on a date. "So, where are you taking me?" she asked with a smile.

(o__o;;;; *shuts up*)

"Oh yeah? Where about's in the country? Back in Montana?" Danny asked, smiling a bit. He liked listening to what she had thought about before. It was a moment later when he hugged her tightly to him, kissing her cheek lightly.

Grissom laughed lightly and slid out of bed. "Why ofcourse beautiful" He said, catching hold of her waist and pulling her into the bathroom with him. He pulled her into a kiss and reached behind him to switch on the shower. Once the water was warm enough, he slid open the door and stepped in backwards with her, never once breaking the kiss.

(Yeah, yeah, I bet you didn't see that one coming :p)
Lindsay shrugged. Maybe, but I know where ever I end up living, I want to be with you." she told him. "I want to be by your side."

Danny couldn't help but smile at that. "I want to be next to you for a long time to come, too," he replied.

(>.>)

"Oh yeah? I thought you didn't think about the future Danny? What makes you so sure?" she teased.

Lindsay bit her bottom lip and smiled up at him. She was glad she had him to call hers. "You'll never lose me Danny." she ensured him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back