Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

"Are we gonna emerge from the bedroom today?"
She laughed after a moment when she pulled away from his kisses. Ever so gently, she rolled over so that she was straddling his hips, looking down at him with a smile on her lips again. She couldn't take the happiness of her face. She'd waited far too long to live this dream and now that she had it in her grasp, she never wanted to let it go. Slowly, she leaned down and kissed his lips again, threading her fingers through his hair the way she'd longed to for years.

Grissom smiled against the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. In one quick motion, he flipped her over do that he was above her. "Remember I am your superior Ms Sidle" He smirked, making a joke of the doubt that had been the very reason for them waiting so long. "So I really shouldn't condone you missing work to stay in bed" He leant down and kissed her neck up to her lips. "But as the man who is actually in bed with you Sara, I'm not letting you go anywhere" He mumbeled against her lips.

Sara giggled a little, wondering when she'd turned into a little girl in his arms.
"Well I'm not complaining. I think they'll figure it out if we're both late."
She grinned playfully, sliding her arms around his neck and drawing him down to her. She loved the feeling of him so close, making her feel so safe as he surrounded her. Normally, she'd prefer to be on top, but she actually enjoyed him taking the lad...for once in his life where matters of the heart were concerned. She loved the way he looked at her so tenderly and with such love yet his eyes were still full of fiery passion she had yearned to see for so long. She couldn't quite believe she was really in bed with the man she'd dreamed about for so many years. It was surreal and she never wanted to move from his arms.

Stella giggled and nodded. "We'll have to see how cuddly you are first." she said as she set down her bags and pulled out the black dress that he seemed to like before he went to meet Rose. "I'll be right back." she said as she went to the bathroom to get changed, only to come out a few seconds later with her hair up.

Grissom smirked. "Let them" He whispered, capturing her lips in a slow, passionate kiss. Normally the thought of his team knowing he was late because he had been with a woman, let alone a subordinate, would have sent a flush of embarassment through him but now he didn't care. Now that she was in his arms, kissing his lips he realised he could never let her go. He was quite literally addicted to Sara Sidle.

Sara moaned a little into the kiss, lost in the rapture of being with him. She was taken over by sheer passion and pulled him flush against her.
"That doesn't sound like you. What have you done with my Grissom?"
She accused, a playful sparkle in her dancing brown eyes as she looked up at him. She'd never had so much happiness in her eyes before, and it was obvious to the world that Sara Sidle was in love. She could just imagine the guys' first words to her when she breezed into work, looking flushed and for once in her life, blissfully happy. She'd probably get alot of comments that ran along the lines of "Oooh, look who got laid" and "Who's the lucky guy?"
She was prepared for them even now, and she was actually looking forward to putting a smug smile on her lips and not saying a word. Maybe she could surprise Grissom in his office at the end of the day....allof these things she had dreamed about happening, and she couldn't wait to see if they'd be a reality.

Grissom laughed. "I think it's not so much a question of what i've done to me and more of what you've done to me" He looked down at her, smiling contentedly. He had Sara Sidle, in his bed, underneath him and the only thoughts running through his head was why she had so many clothes on, It had been such a long time since a woman had him acting like a teenage boy. Come to think about it, he probably was a teenage boy.

Sara seemed to read his mind and gently tugged at his shirt, subtlety taking a leave of absence as she looked at him with pleading eyes that no man, especially not a certain Mr. Grissom, could refuse.
"Why have you still got so many clothes on?"
She questioned innocently, with a seductive glint in her eyes. She didn't want to waste any time they had together, worried that he would suddenly "realize" what they were doing and back off like he usually did.
"And I'm pretty sure you like what I'm doing to you."
She smirked as she pulled her shirt over her head.
She'd once asked Nick if he liked leather or lace and she'd wondered what Grissom's answer to that would be. She could have pretty much guessed that Nick would go for lace, but she had never worked up the courage to "playfully" ask Grissom. She was a lace girl herself, as he could see now.

"Oh really huh?" Grissom asked playfully, running his hands down her sides and letting them settle just at the hem of her panties. "And I think someone planned this little encounter" He said, looking up and down her body. "Lace underwear, very sexy" He whispered, leaning forward to kiss her once more.

Sara's breath hitched in her throat as she watched him look her up and down. She'd never been overly confident with her body so she was naturally wondering what he was thinking, but he made her feel so cherished and sexy that she didn't worry. Instead, she pulled his own shirt over his head and, once it was discarded to the floor somewhere, she ran her hands down his chest and a soft sigh escaped her lips as she let her fingers roam every muscle of his torso.
"I didn't plan it - just lucky, I guess."
She smiled.
"Even if I had planned it, it's turning out better then I ever dreamed-"
She cut herself off, realizing she'd given away one of her little secrets. A blush tinted her cheeks as she tore her gaze from his intense hold. Yeah, she'd just admitted she dreamed about him, about them together...mortifying much? Quickly flipping them over so she was on top, she kept her eyes on his chest so he wouldn't see the embarassment in her eyes if he looked into them.

Grissom smiled and tilted her chin up to look at him. "Well I also imagined you'd be a lace kinda girl" He whispered. "But I never thought it would stay on so long once I got you into my bed" He ran his hands back up her sides, up to her shoulders. He could see she'd been embarassed by her little slip up but by admitting his, he hoped she'd feel better. Although he had to admit, he was mighty cute when she blushed.

His touch sent shivers through her and she smiled a little despite herself.
"So you've...fantasized about us together too then?"
She smiled, leaning down so she could talk close to his ear, knowing this would have an effect on him, and she wasn't wrong. She couldn't hold her smile of satisfaction back when she felt him tense beneath her and she gently gripped his shoulders.
"Remind me again why I'm still wearing so many clothes?"
She smirked, sitting back up to look straight into his eyes as she answered his second comment.

Grissom smiled and reached up behind her to unhook the piece of lace and let it slip from his finger tips onto the floor. "Because baby, you won't stop talking" He said, smiling a little. "But I know something that will keep you quiet" He whsipered, slipping his hands up to her neck and pulling her down into another kiss.

Sara smiled, closing her eyes and letting the sensations of his touch flood her thoughts as her head tipped back a little from his kiss, cold-bumps running up her spine. She hadn't really expected Grissom to be the kind of lover who used terms of endearment such as "baby" in the bedroom, but man was it hot.
"You...are amazing."
She whispered hoarsely, the smile still on her lips.

Grissom knew how awkward their situation would be once they got back to work so he made the most of it. Having her in his bed he could say and do anything, everything he wanted to. No holding back. "You are the most...beautiful...sexy...passionate woman I have ever met" He whispered, placing a kiss along her neck after each word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back