Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Danny's brow rose. He might not have his glasses on, but he could still see that look. "Excuse my manners.." he said before taking the napkin from her. "Yes it was, thank you," he then said with a smile to her.

Lindsay laughed a little. "Thats good. I would hate to hear that it wasn't 'finger lickin' good'" she said with a giggle.

Lindsay smiled and snuggled close to him again. "Well, I can deal with that." she said as she draped her arm over him again.

The young man ended up grinning like an idiot. He was so happy she was here with him. His arm snaked around her again as they sat there.

Sara smiled when she heard his sleepy words but she didn't quit watching him. She reached over and ran a hand through his sleep-tangled hair before chastely pressing a gentle kiss on his lips. She loved that she was able to do this now. It felt like she was living a dream, and she never wanted to wake up from it. The way he was looing at her made her heart melt. Nobody had ever looked at her like that before.
"Mmmm, and why exactly should I stop watching you? I'm making up for lost time here mister."
She said playfully, tracing his lips with her finger and following it with her eyes.

Lindsay smiled as she felt his arm encircle her. "Danny.......I love you." she said with a smile as she looked up to him. "It feels good to say that, you know?"

"Because you'll make me blush Ms Sidle" Grissom smiled, laughing slightly at the level of formality they seemed to be speaking in. But it wasn't formal as it used to be, now it was different, they were different. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, rubbing her shoulder gently with his hand.

Danny grinned to her a bit. "I know.." he said softly. "I love you, Lindsay.. I feel like I just can't say that enough."

Lindsay nodded. "I know, right?" her smile then faded. "Do you ever think about the future Danny?" (Here I go again lol)

"All the better knowing you were here with me."
She smiled, wondering if that was slightly too cheesy. Ah well, as far as she was concerned, it was true so what the heck.
"You do realize that I'm never gonna be able to sleep alone again now."
She smiled as tingles swept through he from his touch.

Grissom smiled and leant forward, capturing her lips in a slow soft kiss. Leaning back he looked at her for a few seconds before speaking. "Well you do realise that I'm never going to let you sleep alone again now" He smiled, lifting his free hand to her cheek.

Sara smiled into his kiss, thinking of how long she'd ached to do that.
"Mmm, well, I guess that's set then."
She said softly, a smile in her eyes as well as on her lips. There was a smile in her heart too, for the first time in her life. Snuggling close to him she let out a soft sigh of happiness, completely content in the moment and, just for a fraction in time, she forgot about everything she had to face with her mother turning up. At least Grissom would be there for her through it. She wasn't sure if she could cope if he wasn't. She would surely have tipped over the edge by now.
"I can't believe we're finally here."
She whispered, loving the feel of him so close, his arms making her feel safe.

Grissom smiled, his arm wrapped around her and his fingers tracing small circles on her back. God he'd waited far too loong to do that. He leant down and placed soft kisses up her neck to her lips. "Me neither" He whispered against them. He felt so lucky to even be allowed to hold her, let alone kiss her and call her his own. He finally had thrown all his reason away and realised he'd never felt so happy in his life.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Then he gave a laugh. "Maybe I can be your teddy bear" he said teasingly. He knew he'd like to curl up with her at night if it were possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back