Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Crime Of Passion

Lindsay smiled and kissed him back. She nodded and then closed her eyes again. She squeazed his hand before slowly drifting to sleep.

Lindsay woke up at around 4. It was three hours before they had to go in. She turned her head and found that Danny was next to her. At first, she thought it was just a dream, but then, after remembering that morning, she couldn't help but smile. Danny was a big part of her life now, and he looked so peaceful while he slept.

Danny had fallen asleep about a half hour after Lindsay had, but he hadn't slept much before so he was dead tired and exhausted. When she woke up, he was still limp and breathing heavily in his sleep. Danny's headache long gone.

Lindsay quietly slipped out of bed. She went downstairs and grabbed the both some breakfast for when he woke up. She sat on her side of the bed, putting their food on a side table, and taking a sip of her coffee. She had her cup in one hand, and her other hand was softly running through Danny's hair.

Danny was slowly getting roused from his sleep, feeling her fingers going through his slightly long-ish hair. His unfocused eyes opened halfway, looking up to her with a sleepy smile on his lips. "Mmh.. How long did I sleep for?" he asked drowsily, still ready to go back to sleep. By his biological clock, it was still 1pm in the afternoon for him so it felt like he slept in.

"A while Danny, It's around 4. Here, I got us some "breakfast". It's not exactly breakfast, but it's food." she said, pointing over to a hoagie that was split in two. She leant down a bit and kissed him on the lips. "Good morning sweetheart." she told him.

"Good morning.." Danny gently kissed her back, smiling. "I could wake up like this for the rest of my life.. Next to you, that is.." he said quietly before he slowly rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself up into a sitting position, stretching and yawning. "We did sleep for a while.."

Linds nodded. "Yeah, I could wake up like that for the rest of my life too." she said with a smile. She then nodded at his next comment. "I think thats the most sleep I've had since I moved to NY."

Danny laughed a bit. "Well, think of it this way.. At least we arn't workaholics like Mac, hn?" Danny said before reaching over and grabbing the place the sandwich was on and offered her a half.

Lindsay took her half of the half he offered her. Lindsay may have eaten some weird things, but never ate a whole lot. She got closer to him, feeling his warmth as she ate her "breakfast"

Danny also took his half, leaning against the headboard and soon feeling her close to him. He smiled a bit, gently wrapping an arm around her as he ate.

Linds smiled and rested her head on his arm. She finished up her half and then wrapped her arm around him as he ate.

Danny finished soon after her, licking the crumbs that were on his fingers. He smiled contentedly, looking over to her.

Lindsay watched him with a hint of disgust as he licked his fingers. "Was that good?" she asked him as she handed him a napkin and then smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back