Confessions Thread #2

Confession: I seriously freaked out when I noticed one of the chairs on our balcony had been turned around.. and I had been there that morning and it was just normal.. then, several minutes later, I remembered that the window-cleaners had come by and probably had moved the chairs *phew* I really thought that strangers had gotten onto the balcony! :eek:

I think I'm slacking in science - I'm not failing but I could do one hell of a lot better.
I must study and CONCENTRATE!
This is the main issue - I find it hard to concentreate because the kids are always asking who I fancy and my crush is always just about five seats to my left in chemistry. ARGGGGH!
Seating plans are a bitch.

Palm said:
Confession: As much as I deny it, I may actually be sad if my dog passes away.

What does he have?

Confession: I haven't walk the dog, yet...

Confession 2: By reading a post on the Post something you can´t say loud thread, I've realize I'm still in love with "him". And now I'm crying... :(

Confession: I've told my mum that i don't have anymore school work to do for next year. The truth is a still have to write up about half of my psychology coursework. That's about 1000 words in 4 days.

Confession:
I'm secretly in love with all my 80 colleagues.. well, most of them.

Confession: I'm openly majorly madly deeply in love with my girlfriend. :D

Confession: mum thought I was at home, I was actually at my girlfriend. I've never lied to mum before.. I think.

1. Five weeks ago I slept with my ex girlfriend, and now my head is still messed up about it. I haven't even told my best friend about that. She'd kick my ass if she ever found out...

2. I'm in love with a girl who lives a good 2h flight away from me and I miss her.

3. I forgot to feed the cat yesterday morning. He's eating too much anyway, still I feel really bad about that one.

4. I miss school

confession: my cousin is in politic and he did something iligal and now its all over news. my mother is so ashamed, she's going to change her last name, its an unusual name, Jodenius, our family is the only one named that.

Back