Confessions Thread #2

Confession: I now have a crush on another boy in my English class, but it's nowhere near as major.
I am still "obsessed" with the first one.
Maybe it's too strong a word for it but it's the closest I can get *shrug*

Confession: I can't cook with anything but kalamata olive oil. Seriously, I never use butter or margarine or anything else like that.

Confession: My birthday is under a month away and I don't wanna turn 20 :(.

Confession - I always look in my closet and under my bed before I go to sleep.

I get a lil parinoid sometimes. XD

jorja_fan86 said:
Aww, I understand. My birthday is in September, which is a way off yet, but I turn 25 and I've been dreading it since I turned 20. :lol: It doesn't help that my sister (who is a few years younger than me) keeps winding me up about it. :(

Tinkerbell said:
jorja_fan86 said:
Aww, I understand. My birthday is in September, which is a way off yet, but I turn 25 and I've been dreading it since I turned 20. :lol: It doesn't help that my sister (who is a few years younger than me) keeps winding me up about it. :(
awww! hey I didnt want to turn 17 but here I am... a year away from 18. A year away from freedom! The only good thing that came from turning 17 is that my fear for another piercing went away!

Oh yeah...If you knew me...like called me every day and stuff like that you would hate me! I called my momma on her 37th birthday and said "mom your gettin oooold! have you found any greys yet?" :lol:

I have eaten four bowls of Cheerios (dry) and I'm still hungry.
I can't wait to get home and do my homework for school.
I can't wait to go back to school and get yelled at for handing in my Physics homework ten days late :D.
I can't wait to walk home from school on Monday and get a slap in at those bitches from my last school - they deserve it! I know they stay on the other side of the road while yelling at us so we can't respond, boy will they be surprised. :devil:
I can't wait to see my crush again.
I can't wait to get my SAT results back.
I am dreading starting my GCSE Maths course before the Summer Break.

Confession: I am not doing the homework I NEED to do because I am actually on the verge of having to repeat algebra.

I ate three bowls of cheerios for breakfast - still hungry. I ate everything I could - still hungry.
I think I'm having a growth spurt.
But I don't want to be any taller than my crush than I already am!
But I want to be taller than my mum.
NOOOOOOOO!
Why won't my mum just shrink!
:confused:

Celtic_angel said:
But I don't want to be any taller than my crush than I already am!
But I want to be taller than my mum.
NOOOOOOOO!
Why won't my mum just shrink!
:confused:
I'm sure she will eventually.. my mum and dad.. and all uncles and aunts and grandparents shrunk.. so me with my 1.60m is among the "tall" people in our family :lol: And hey, many of my female friends have bfs who are shorter than they are! Me, I won't have the problem luckily.

Confession: I'm proud of my sis cuz she's going to get married in 5 weeks to her girlfriend.. I secretly love this country that it's possible :D

I'm sure she will eventually.. my mum and dad.. and all uncles and aunts and grandparents shrunk.. so me with my 1.60m is among the "tall" people in our family And hey, many of my female friends have bfs who are shorter than they are! Me, I won't have the problem luckily.

hey you are still taller than me, whenever people complain about being 5 ft. I am just like, "lucky" everyone thinks my sister is older than me (I am 15 she is 11). If I shrink when I get older I will be like 3 ft.

Back