Confessions Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Confession: I still have deamons from the past haunting me, even though I say I'm fine

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

that reminds me of a funny ad we have over here for nicorette patches, its got a guy asleep smoking and it says something like "you dont smoke 24 hours a day, so give your body a rest while you sleep with th 16 hour patch"

its ust a rather amusing ad rofl :lol:

3. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Confession: i am not a perfect person :lol: ...ok, that is not the real reason! :p
    i had great plan to friends birthday, but now it's not going to work out, because of my paren- *sigh* ok.. myself :rolleyes: i am idiot! :mad: i hate myself.. :eek:

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Kitty, everything will work out for you, I promise.

Confession: I'm about to kill the dental surgeon.

5. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

you know... i believe you! ;) :D
    and.. one more thing.. good luck with killing Roos , you can do it, we all here are CSI's!LOL :lol: .. ok.. at least we know something :rolleyes: :D

Confession: i didn't get done my math homework...now i am very bad person! :lol:... yeah, right! pff :p

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Confession: Me and my friend planned an evil prank on her boyfriend today and will put it into action soon :devil:

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

my confession: Im Bisexuel i think.. And i had my share of dirty man who cant keep there hands to them self and its still hurting me... After all this time.. Sorry. but im serieus... But im ok. and can life with myself... Love the world and some of the people in it.. xxx

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Confession: I'm really tired. And My iPod doesn't work, lol. :lol: After 3 weeks, it's already broken. I'm such a dorky porky.

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

come here Roos i will give you a hug and i wish i couldt repear our ipod.. Dont worry sweety..

And my confession of the to day is that i dont have any money and using my little sister for it for the weekend so we can do something fun. And thats a bad thing am angry on myself for doing that.. Naughty girl you Nathalie :devil:

10. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Confession: I'm 15 and still love playing The Saddle Club computer game.
    Confession: I'm watching The OC instead of doing my literature paper. I can't help it, I'm addicted to it! :lol:

11. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Confession: i feel like 8 years old.. ok, maybe 12 years old, but not 15 :p
    Confession: my fridge is empty!*crying* and frogs are starting kvaking in my stomache :p

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Confession to T.: The "interesting" stickers on your car, that was me ;)
    To E.: The "muck" in the kitchen sink, that was me too :p (well, not alone but anyway...)
    More confessions: Don't remember what else we did but if you find funny, embarassing or shocking things around the house that was probably me, J or S as well.
    Oh, and I'm still a little drunk even after 7 hours of sleep so don't mind me one bit...

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Confession: *INHALES* Been studying my arse off and I want OUT! I want OUT! NO more! 14 chapters over the short period of two days to cram it all into this tiny brain is TOO MUCH! I've more like passed by STUDY Lane, whizzed by REVISE Avenue and got thrown off at TORTURE Drive and I've cracked my head open on the side board! Too much I tell ya! And a crumpled paper with a time and venue of the exam is NOT schedule! ARgh! Lose myself!

HUUFF!!! That is MUCH better thank you!

14. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Confession 1: I ate to much chocolate ice-cream... :p

Confession 2: I don't want to study french...

15. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Confession 1: because of me she has a cold now :devil:
    Confession 2: I so want to stay working at the school I work at now, but when this relationship I'm having is going into the very right direction, then I might consider moving closer to her and find a job there.
    Confession 3: I so hope this will go into the very right direction.
    Confession 4: I miss my best friend :( I haven't seen her for over a year now.. *sigh*