Confessions Thread #2

Yeah I'm 5'3" and all my siblings are actually taller except one of my sisters, she's just as tall. But my younger brother tops everyone else.. it's weird though. I still remember him being way smaller than I am.. and within years he's inches higher :rolleyes:

So confession: I actually don't want to shrink! :eek: well not yet.. my pupils are even taller than I am.. and they're like 12 :( Even some colleagues think I'm a pupil.. hello, do I look like 15?? "uhm, well you're tiny really" is the answer I get :rolleyes:

confession: I'm halfway drunk.. yeah yeah.. I know I can expect all sorts of posts, PMs and IMs now :p Hey, where I live it's sunday already, I do have an excuse you know :p

confession: I do like to use smileys a lot in my posts.. sometimes :eek: :p ;) :) :mad: :confused: :devil: :( :eek: :lol: :cool: :D :rolleyes:

confession: i pretend to people that i dont care about what they think about me yeah? well truth is, one thing i DO care about, is when people (boys mainly) all go on about how "awesome" i am and how "first class" i am, i'm apparentloy "the coolest person." but yet, I'd rather they liked me in other ways, if you get me, as in, were attracted to me. it sounds selfish really. but it is so annoying.
i thought about growing my hair again, its quite short you see. but then i actually realised.
i dont give a crap afterall. why should i try and please them?!

woah. never admitted any of this before actually

Confession: I'm cold, but I'm too lazy to put on a cardigan.. which is literally lying next to me on the desk :rolleyes:

Confession: I'd really fancy an omelette right now, but it's too early for lunch.. hmmm.

Confession: I'm going to be extra careful today.. because today's date is 666, I think I should be careful when I curse the devil again :rolleyes: he may be around every corner of the street.. but when he spots me I will be prepared, I'll wave nicely and he'll be confused, while I disguise myself as one of his little helpers.. oh no, hold on, I already am one.. :devil:

Nice to meet another devil here :devil:
Confession: 666 my day...must .. be ...nice! aarghh I CAN'T devil is coming out of me... HURTS!! :lol:

muahahaa :devil:

Hey, devil day! WOOHOO!
They were ALL wrong. it is almost the second seven oclock of the day and NOTHING hasd yet happened. :p

Confession: oh no, oh no.. tomorrow is training and I don't wanna go?? it's not good...
i confess the old same one sin...lazyness..

no Kitty you must go, you were there so long time ago..it is time TO GO! (talking to myself) :p

Back