Confessions Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. wibble

wibble Corpse

Ok, as a few of you have asked about setting up a second thread, Ducky and I have decided on a few ground rules to keep it running smoothly.

First, we don't want to see any stories in here about your sex lives. That's more than enough information we (and I'm sure anyone else) wants to read about, and don't forget this is a PG-13 board and there are minors here.

Second, please no descriptions pertaining to illegal activities undertaken by either yourself, or friends, family, people you know, etc. Again, there are many young people here and we don't want this thread to become an influence.

Third, let's please not make this thread spammy. Instead of posting another confession straight after someone else has posted after your previous one, please just go back and edit your orginal post. The editing time frame is now 24 hours.

We're posting these rules because Ducky and myself noticed that these few things were sometimes a problem in the old thread. So let's please stick to them and make this thread a more enjoyable place to be.

I (or Ducky) may post occasionally quoting this first post just to remind people, but if people consistently disregard them, we will lock this thread.

Otherwise, happy confession-posting :p :D

2. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

CONFESSION: I know nothing about this stupid bunnys :lol:

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Oh cool. A second thread. Thanks for setting it up Wibble and Ducky ;).

Here is my confession: I laugh at advertisements that says: 'This toothbrush have been clinically proven to wipe out 99.99% of germs!'

:lol: Oh c'mon!

4. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

confession: I laugh when people fall or have an accident (even if there injured) I know I shouldnt but I do)

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

draig_goch we have the same problem :lol: I laugh when people get shot. I don't know why. :devil:

6. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

ha ha ha I dont know what it iis it just makes me laugh! I'm laughing about it just thinking about someone getting hurt. I think it comes from shows like Jackass and Dirty Sanchez?

7. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

hahaha! :lol:! thats great!!thats where i get it from lol i just cant help it! :lol my Confession is that im watching a program called the Dark side of Hippos lol! :eek: :confused:! omg!im such a loser :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Confession: I had no idea wibble or Ducky would start a second confessions thread. :D

Confession: I am seriously angry that we have spring break right before Easter.

9. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I know that its not nice, but I do too, watching other people fall is funny. I really die laughing when they flap theirs arms in the air as they are falling!! :lol: :lol:

10. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Confession: I'm addicted to Jolly Ranchers. I bought like 5 packages of them today. :)
    Confession: I'm scared of cavities...i've never had one, so everytime i eat a Jolly Rancher i brush my teeth :lol:

11. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Confession: I LOVE cherry jolly ranchers; My mom will buy one bag and I'll sit there and pick out all the of cherry ones.

Confession: Lately I've begun to doubt myself. Everything I do starts a parade of questions throughout my mind. And it's very depressing.

Confession: I can't stop listening to my Instant Star CD.

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Confession: I think staying sober in a pub is the best way to have fun.. I always enjoy myself best when guys get drunk and I start having intellectual conversations with them. :lol: They're such sad people!

13. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

confession:...i think theres more to jayne than we think :D

14. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Confession: I really like the Pussycat Dolls. :D I try to sing along to "Beep" but I get lost from all the Beeping. :lol: My gal pals and I are so WOW-ed by their dance routines! :eek:

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

Confession: I wish the old military uniforms with all the pockets and belts and pointy hats came back. I love those.