Confessions Thread #2

Oh I love to sit by the riverside, at the beach, at sea or ocean or whatever with a large expanse of water. Unfortunately I live in the city, far away from them...*sigh*

Confession #1: I don't like Danny Messer, I know everyone else does, and I don't know why, but I just don't like him!!

Confession #2: I'm 21 (well, almost) and I just love Mac Taylor/Gary Sinise. Is that wrong?

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!!!
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CRICKET EITHER!!!
I am appalled at our countries menfolk. Apparently a tonne of them (married ones with kids!) go to footy world cups and screw a few prostitutes. What's worse, WITHOUT PROTECTION!
Integrity, sensibility, and fidelity are slowly dying :(.

I hate basketball, football, baseball, about all the traditional sports.
I hate politicians, particularly the leaders of a certain country (that I am a citizen of *cough*USA*cough*)

My best friend wants me to go to a NASCAR race with her in July, I hate NASCAR!!! Whats fun about watching a bunch of cars drive 100 mph or more in a circle??? {BORING}, I keep telling her I don't like nascar, she stills wants me to go :confused:. Maybe I will go and just check out the guys :D

zippy said:
*runs after Jaynie with arms outstretched* :devil:
:eek: NOOOOOOO!!!! :mad:

Confession: I can't help it but I need to get to the riverbank again.. I think it's a new addiction.. this time it's a healthy one.. well a quasi-healthy one then.. because once I'm there I'll lit another cigarette :rolleyes: I think I spend about 9 hours a day (when I'm off) along the river.. :eek:

Confession: Today all I've eaten are cinnabon buns and marshmallow pies.

Why is this so bad? I'm a fitness trainer & constantly getting on to people about their diets.

Touch wood! :lol: Just say, "Choi ah!!" :lol:.

Confession: I'm upset that the apartment building across the road from my house is going to be demolished. And they're all a bunch of old building so why am I upset? I'm so weird! *wahaha!*

CSIsMANIAC said:
Touch wood! :lol: Just say, "Choi ah!!" :lol:.

Confession: I'm upset that the apartment building across the road from my house is going to be demolished. And they're all a bunch of old building so why am I upset? I'm so weird! *wahaha!*
:lol: choi! :lol:
Are there still people living in those apartment?

Back