cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Finally got to see this ep & wow is all I can say. Didn't expect it to turn out the way it did. Nice surprise that's for sure. I really enjoyed it.

2. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

That was a scary episode.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW.. another riveting creepy e. the epitome of scum.. and sleaze.. a grandmother trying to seduce her 13 yr. old grandson EWWWWWW :rolleyes: gross and dusgusting :(. and Donna Mills perenially young.. she never friggin' changes.. amazing.. and plays the villian so well. and Perry King.. also always good.. and a who-dunnit.. the daughter.. what a horrible person the gramdma was..very intense

4. Desertwind

THe dark seedy drug side of our world.. two poor kids who were cleaning up their acts, one for her mom, the other for his dad, were klled by two low-life scumm bags who killed them for their own crazy reasons!! sad, and so horrible, and how that supposdly love interest blew off our guy, for her own reasons!! as always good ep.

5. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

It was an okay episode. But I have got to say that I have started to lose interest in Cold Case a bit this season. I mean, sure I watch it. But it's not like I'm really looking forward to it anymore. The episodes are all kind of average, and the character development used to be better in seasons 1 and 2.

6. katpin31791

I really enjoyed this ep. I have to agree on here you have two kids trying to clean up. One for her Mom the other for his Dad. What was really ashame was it took the daughters death for the Mom wanting to clean up her act but that's how it works sometimes. I love this show.

7. Desertwind

Going way back again..1981.. betrayal again.. and stolen idenity, how could someone do this, and sleep at night? On 'MEDIUM" maybe.. a mish-mash of old hippies, and their never getting over the death of one of their friends.. and I say move on.. go to jail no way, she could have split and hid!!! and for that he was killed :( have you fans noticed that the directors need to match up the young one better with the older one, yes, poeple age, but they've got different features, different eye-color.. like we wouldn't notice? :confused: but it was a good ep. as always.. Lily, so on top!!and the cute scene with grampa and his grandson, and the juice bottle :D and the bedtime stories.. cute

8. katpin31791

I only got to see about 20 min of the show. Apparently something was on that ran overtime or something cause I didn't get it all recorded. It didn't come on right at 9:00pm like it should've. Makes me soooooooo mad. Now I'll have to remember to catch it in repeats if they show it.

9. Desertwind

Talk about a tear-jerker :( I was crying at the end, so poigant, and so beyond sad.. 1964.. waaaay back, the poor girl, and the nun selling babies.. and good to see Bruce Boxlitner again, he's still good-looking, but the kid had blue eyes, and he's got brown eyes, and looked absoutley nothing like him, they need to match up these from way back when people with how they look now, the nun, was kinda of the same, and who was she? the older one, I recogonize her, but for the life of me couldn't remember her name :rolleyes: soo sad!!!

10. katpin31791

I loved the ep last night. I also was crying at the end. So sad the babies were being sold off. I felt bad for the girl who's baby was sold. She was in alot of turmoil & trying to be soooooo tough at the same time. Bibi Besch(something like that) was the lady who played the nun. I also enjoyed seeing BB. Has been awhile.

11. Desertwind

I swear this show always makes me cry, this one was so heart wrenching.. the brother who loved, and was such a good dancer, and ashamed to let his dad and brother know, and when his dad did finally see him was proud, but the brother, was so full of envy, and so jealous, cause he couldn't even make it in wrestling. so in that fit of rage killed his own brother, & the love of the girl, which he also had to hide!! I had tears streaming down my face, and Lily watching him dance in the grocery store,at the end.. and than to add to the sadness 'FOREIGNER" singing 'I Want To Know Where Love Is" I love that song..wow ~~~tears~~~ again :( :(

12. Desertwind

The seedy side of life, the homelsess factor..so sad..again.. the poor mom with two kids living in her car, one daughter it didn't matter, the other was so full of anger , and what the mom had to do to get her car back :( awful, and that homeless dude, was delusional, and killed her because he thought she'd stole his 'million' another tear-jerker..but the sisters renuited was a nice ending touch!!

13. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

what do u mean nice to see lilly and scotty paired up again does something happen

14. katpin31791

The show was great. One daughter believed the mom deserted them while the other didn't. A very powerful story. Homeless man very disturbed. All for just 12.50. Mom was sooooo happy cause she could get the youngest girl a b/dasy cake & he took it all away. I hated what she had to do to get her car back also. I would've kicked him where it hurt. LOL Glad the sisters reunited at the end.

15. Desertwind

WHOO-HOO-HOO..Cold Case came in #5 last week, I don't think it's ever been that high on the ratings list before.. great show ;)