cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oh. My. God.

That? Was an amazing season finale. Holy crap!

I covet Scotty.

2. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Hope next season it's not going to turn out to be friendly fire.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That was the season finale.. I didn't realize that.. She was so good.. Lily.. called his bluff. what a creep EWWWW :mad: if this was it, it was a sizzler!

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I don't think Lily is going to die because she is the main character, but two characters getting shot in the same episode, wow scary. In a way, I am scared for her life, she is my favorite character. I will be really upset if she ends up dying. It was pretty exciting though.

5. sidlewannabee

Before I watched the Cold Case Finale, I watched the Amazing Race. I wanted the Beauty Queens to win, they are my favorite team. The finale ended badly because they didn't win, I believe that the Beauty Queens deserved to win but Danielle and Eric, the arguers won. After that ended, I was crying. From that moment on, I jnew that my finales were going to end wrong. Before the finale for Cold Case aired, I knew Lily was going to get shot because of the preview. So I was trying to prepare myself, but I was in tears from the Amazing Race. I watched it, when Lily's mom died I cried with Lily but not because her mom died but because Lily was sad and she was hurt. Then she got office duty and I thought it is supposed to be safe in your office, but Lily was going to get shot here. When the victim came in, I knew that the guy that helped her was the bad guy. They go into the interrogation room and then Scotty ran into the room and he shot the bad guy. So I thought wow, I was wrong thank goodness Lily isn't hurt. I was relieved, then we look over at Lily and it turns out that the guy did shoot her because she was bleeding at her shoulder and then we see her at the hospital and they are operating on her and she looks up and sees her mom. She will have a near death experience but I am pretty sure she will come back because if she wasn't they would have had as much attention on it as they have on Jorja Fox's character Sara possibly dying on the show. I was so mad, they gave me false hope just like they did with NCIS season 2 finale where Kate jumps in front of Gibbs to save him and she takes the bullet. The we look down and she is wearing a bullet proof vest. I felt very relieved. Then DiNozzo and Gibbs pull her up and she got shot right between the eyes. I cried when that happened and now I am crying for Lily. I couldn't really watch Without a Trace afterward because I had been crying and I couldn't see clearly.

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

sidlewannabee, please do not double post. You've got 24 hours to edit your post by clicking on "Edit". Thank you.

7. sidlewannabee

Okay I will not double post anymore. It was an accident. I am sorry I did not know what double posting was at the time, but I know now. Thank you for your help SUNSETBOULEVARD. It will not happen again.

8. Desertwind

PREMIERE'S tonight,[​IMG] should be a blockbuster ;) post your comments after it's aired!

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm looking really forward to tonight's episode!

Feature's an all Nirvana soundtrack, I believe. Should be great. :D

10. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I can not wait for this episode! I've started watching Cold Case recently, and I've just become so taken with it. It's fabulous!

11. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I was so excited to hear it was a all Nirvana Soundtarck! They're one of my favorite bands ever! :D

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I love how they left off with the cliffhanger of sorts only to have the commerical give the entire thing away in 30 seconds or less. :lol:

13. Desertwind

Lily's fine thank gawd, and they, the team all rallied her back, and this was another tear-jerker :( the 3 little boys, and everyone thought the two punkers were involved, with their eyes taped shut and in that drained old pool.. horrible I gasped, and thought maybe it was that creepy police guy, but OMG, it was the dad :mad: because his boy played the prank on turning off the lights which he was terrified of the dark, and ran amok when he found them hovering down in the basement.. the ending when the boys nodded at Lily, I cried :( always good, Kathryn Morris is great what a beautiful smile she has :D

14. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Wow what a way to start the season. I loved the ep & yes it was a tear jerker for sure. Glad to see Lily was okay but she did have her moments in the interrogation room. Can't say that I blame her though.

15. Desertwind

Sad, ep. the poor mis-understood girl, who only wanted to fit in, and was out of sync and out ot touch with everyone , and didn't fit in anywhere :( and the whole gang of other misfits killed her.. ye-gads pretty horrfying :mad: and now Lily, has to get into counciling, wonder how that'll go?