cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I love Cold Case & am looking forward to the show tonight.

2. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i like the show yesterday and love to see kathryn but it was great again im watching every saturday and dont mis a epi..

3. katpin31791

I enjoyed last nights ep. Never cried as much as I did last night watching it. I felt so bad for that family.

4. Nienna Berylla

Me to it wasnt fair what happend and i think am happy i never have to make true something like that..

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

katpin me too I cried, but the woman (and Susan Blakly looks good, except the brown contacts, her eyes are very blue!!} she was all messed up!! and a good lawyer will probably bring that up!! lord I can't imagine doing that,takig your baby out in the snow :eek: I've had 4 kids, and never felt likt that, but good cast, and her old boyfirend,how she was there for him!! she loves them both, doesn't she?

6. katpin31791

Susan Blakely did look good. I almost didn't recognize her. :D Brian Bloom also did an outstanding job as the hubby at a young age. The man that played him at an older age played on Who's the Boss as Angelas boyfriend. Yes, I think she still has feelings for that guy. Don't know when she was seeing him. I just started watching it a few mos or so after the new season began. It's a real good show. I love it.

7. Desertwind

WOW..another who-done-it :( Lily and her romantic tyrsts..now left with no one..and the little boy with autism..such a good actor.. so it was the boyfriend.. I was beginning to think it was the kid..keeps you on your toes..such a good cast ;)

8. Nienna Berylla

Here just a pretty pic of Kathryn morris:
    [​IMG]

9. katpin31791

I loved the ep. Hated she lost the one guy. I knew when the other bozo flew back into town it meant TROUBLE. LOL

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I thought this weeks episode, 'Saving Sammy' was really good, it's actually the first case this season that actually grabbed my attention through the entire episode.

I didn't expect Lilly's relationship to be over already. I do prefer Lilly & Ray over Lilly & Joseph, don't know why exactly. But I still want her and Scotty to get together later in the show. Not now though.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think Scotty did an excellent job he seems to relate to kids no matter what the situation, I can see why he was patient with alyssa in the first season.

12. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I really enjoyed tonight's eppy, "Static." Because of what was heard on the tape, I suspected the person who turned out to be the Hawk's killer early on. But the twist in the case really surprised me.

13. Desertwind

WOW- TALKING ABOUT GOING "WAY BACK" 1958.... :lol: can't believe these people were still around.. and Julie Adams..old now. :(. but a couple of flaws.. (the writers should check their facts) they didn't call it "rock and roll" in 1958.. it was called "rhythm and blues" I believe.. the R & R didn't come till the 'Beatles" and the Stones came on the scene... but interesting topic.. the old girlfriend/wife killed him.. and the daughter aspect.. poigant...it always amazes me how they find all of these poeple from so long ago... :eek:

14. katpin31791

I loved it. Never would've believed she was the daughter. Suspected the wife early on. Was glad to see Julie Adams & Robert Lyons I believe it was. Saw Scotty in "Flicka" last week & wow was he good. LOL Loved next weeks previews.

15. Desertwind

Another one that went waaay back... and those thing did occur in those days.. neighbors bored and swapping spouses.. and the poor kids suffered.. did you all recognize the guy/husband who got invloved with the murder victim? he was the Chamire (spelling????] in "Bloodlines" the rapist.. remember?..these actors do get around.. I thought maybe it was the daughter.. or the kid.. and it was him.. kinda of an accident .. but never-the less.. he killed her.. spooky. and the two brothers finally getting back to their places in the family sitiuation.. the "hug" touching.. ;)