cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Ah yes, the year I was born. Telling my age here I know. :lol: Anyway enjoyed the episode . Things like that still go on even in todays world. :lol: Sad though the kids did get caught up in it. Was so glad that Scott & his brother reconciled. Loved the hug. Just so heart warming.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Again going "way back" 31 years ago...about racsim at it's worst.. :( I really cried at the end of this one..so touching the old "best friends" who never forgot one another.. so poignant ;) such good stories.. what I always kinda of giggle at is how these poeple have instant memories of certain incidents from so long ago. I can hardly remember what happened 3 months ago :lol:and how they find all these people too!!!

3. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

^and how the detectives immediately believe everything the suspects say. They listen to Suspect A who says that Suspect B hit the deceased. And they immediately get all: 'You bastard, you hit him!' on Suspect B. :D

Anyway, the episode was okay. It wasn't great though. I also feel like the racism story has been done a lot, and this episode kind of reminded me of a younger version of 2x22 Best Friends (which was an awesome episode by the way).

4. katpin31791

I enjoyed the show. Why? It showed two little girls who didn't give a rip about how different they were. All that mattered to them was their friendship. It's sad it's still that way some today. The boy taking it out on those girls cause of his Dad. I cried at the end myself. I was sooooooooooooo happy for a change they found someone alive. I love this show.

5. Desertwind

My sentiments excatly ;) that they finally found somone alive..very touching.. I always cry at the end of this show really touches your heart.. :(

6. Desertwind

SAD ep.. lonely..homely women so desperate to find a man any man. and found a low-life con artist :( and one even killed for him.. pathetic.. poor thing.. and the last song by "HEART" "ALONE".. wow, hadn't heard that one in a while how appropriate.. Ann Wilson and her terrific voice.. tears again :(

7. katpin31791

Sad there are women like that. They don't think they're attractive because of their looks. That's how they're made to feel sad to say. I loved the ep cause to me it's the way of the world it seems. Hope this made sense.

8. Hazeltree

Hazeltree Victim

Ahhh I adore this show... all the characters are fantastic and most of the episodes make me cry.

My favourite one was an episode called Detention I think... where a grunge fan was suspected of killing himself but later it was found that he didn't.

I really want them to release it on DVD but they will have major copywriting issues with the amount of big named artists that allow there songs to be used on the show. It would be a shame if it was released and all the good, emotive music was changed to some generic stuff.

9. Desertwind

WOW-- another great eppy.. homophobia is the early days..1968.. my question about this one.. would they have found happiness.. one would have been so guilt ridden about leaving his wife and kids.. and it still amazes me that they find all these people from the past.. and they have instant recall about events that happened so long ago..and who was the guy who played the older one?(when he was older} I know him, but for the life of me. can't remember his name? drove me nuts last night trying.. help Destiny :D and what's his face, and the mom of the guy he stole the basketball from, getting chummy :p

Lite bulb just came on CHAD EVERETT..was the actors name boy has he aged :(does anyone remember him?

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Chad Everett is 70 now. He starred in Medical Center from 1969 to 1976, but has appeared in many series and movies since then and before.

11. Desertwind

:( This was probably the most, to me, boring ep. ever slow moving and I can't stand most country music, and the actors who portrayed them.. bunk :( and so predictable. the cast is still great and when Lily called the head ivestigator "big daddy" :lol:, made me giggle.. but hopefully enough of this!! and next week's will be better..for me :confused:

12. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i love cold case especially scotty and lily, i cnt wait til series 4 comes on in the UK

13. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

4x10 - Forever Blue was amazing, a really wonderfully written love story. I also praise CC for doing a story like this with two men.
    4x11 - The Red and The Blue didn't have such a good story, but it was nice to see Lilly and Scotty paired up again :D. Just like old times. They also had a nice conversation in the hallway.

14. Desertwind

Another great episode, the kid and the dad at odds, but the other kids dad killed him.. how brutal, I didn't see that one coming.. sad, "Fight Clubs" :( :mad: so stupid..

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

im not so happy that they are airing reruns here now, because i liked lilly more when she is far in the show, and i like the way she looks more, but it still stay a very good show, and i love to watch it. Im totaly into Lilly now.. love love love her.