cold case

gregsandersluver, please do not double post, you can edit your first post within 24 hours, rather than post a few minutes later. Thank you.

I also like 'Cold Case' but I missed half of Season 1. :(
I hope my TV station will repeat it someday.

I have a question: what happened to Joe?
you know the dark haired woman who had problems with her former boss. I think Joe was her name.
suddenly she wasn't there anymore.
did I miss something?
she was interesting and she and Scotty had nice chemistry.

Hi Inge,

The dark-haired cop Jo was "transferred" - there was a brief mention in the first episode that she no longer appeared in (if that makes sense!). From Scotty's look, I'm saying that the writers want us to think that Jo left because she was having mutual feelings for Scotty and couldn't handle it because of previous sexual harrassment boss issues. Not that Scotty is her boss but some in the department (namely Vera) thought that she made up the sexual harrassment charges and I guess she didn't want to start any relationships that might make her look like the type of person who cannot separate her personal and professional life. Maybe. That's the way I read it anyway. It's a shame because I was totally shipping Scotty and Jo. Their scene in the previous episode (before she disappears) in the evidence basement was so sexually charged!

Back in reality - I heard rumours that the actres wanted a larger role than the writers had originally written for her and her contract was not renewed for more than a couple of eps. I also heard that some fans thought she was replacing Lilly and thus she wasn't too popular. I've no idea what's true but the character's sudden exit does suggest that it was something in the real world as opposed to story-orientated.

I was disapponted at first but then they replaced her with a cool character played by Tracie Thoms. I loved Tracie Thoms as Mahandra in Wonderfalls and she does a good job playing ex-narco turned homocide cop Kat Miller in Cold Case. Of course being an ex-narco cop I'm expecting her to have a dark drug-laden past as that seems to be the typical cliche. So far, so good though... (edited as I realised that may be a spoiler for some...)

Sorry - I waffled!

Thanks for answering my question! :)

It's a shame because I was totally shipping Scotty and Jo. Their scene in the previous episode (before she disappears) in the evidence basement was so sexually charged!

I also liked this scene and also the scene at the end where she turned around and he turned around and their eyes met. :D

I was disapponted at first but then they replaced her with a cool character played by Tracie Thoms.

I felt the same way. Kat Miller is a great character. another question: the little girl is her daughter, isn't she? I think Veronica is the name...

inge said:I felt the same way. Kat Miller is a great character. another question: the little girl is her daughter, isn't she? I think Veronica is the name...
Yes, she is. I quite liked thw whole build-up they did to that reveal - "her Wednesday night appointment". It kept you guessing - did she have a "dark past" or a "job-threatrning secrte". In the end it was something positive - attending her little girl's ballet classes. I liked that - it was sweet.

I have a question. Last week I saw an episode of Cold Case. They found a young girl at the river side who died there 40 years earlier. They find out that she has a twin sister who's alive and that her mother left her in the church, to make sure here father wouldn't abuse her anymore, because he trew the other girl over a bridge. It was a very tragic episode, but it was very, very good. Can anyone tell me the name of the episode?

That episode would be A Perfect Day originally aired November, 2005.

A very good episode I might add.

Did anyone watch the season premiere of Cold Case S4?
I thought it was okay, but not brilliant. Some people are hyped over it though.

Have anybody some great pics of kathryn morris who is playing the main part in cold case im looking for even a website of her and cant find it.. so if some can help me out that would be great.. xx

Hello am i the only one who is in to Cold case at the moment because its to still in here and no one responding im just curious and like to talk more about it i hope someone will RESPOND .. this time xxx :confused:

Back