Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calihan said:
Rosie O'Donnell will not be hosting the Price is Right.
If she had, Johnny Olsen would have come back from the dead to say, "Rosie O'Donnell, go back up."

Thank GOD! I think Bob Barker was starting to go a little senile in that he blessed having her as the host. UGH! Rodger Lodge or Mark DeCarlo would be better! :eek:

REALLY UGH :mad: I think he said 'she'd be OK" and didn't really endorse her perse! she needs to stay home and never to be seen again by anything public!!! and guess who's out of jail.. unless you've been living in a cave, it's PARIS, and do we care? :cool: CRAP, she acts like she's been there for years! 23 days :rolleyes:

http://www.tmz.com/

I watched entertainment tonight last night to see if they had anything to say about Chris Benoit killing his family and for like the first 15 minutes it was all about Paris..wtf..It was crazy how the reporters were acting just trying to get a pic of her. Makes me dislike her even more.

I don't see what you all have against Rosie.

I try not to care about Paris but given how much she and those other do nothing celebrities are in the news it's impossible not to have an opinion about them. I really hope that she gets a longer sentence next time.

My husband and I saw Chris Benoit wrestle quite a few times several years ago. That's really sad about his family.

Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Drunk, Coked Up in May Crash
Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich
Jun 28, 2007 5:15 PM
TVGuide.com

Multiple law-enforcement officials tell TMZ that according to toxicology reports, Lindsay Lohan had nearly twice the legal limit (.08 in California) of alcohol, as well as traces of cocaine, in her bloodstream when she crashed her Mercedes into a curb the morning of May 26. Lohan, who was in the car with two friends at the time, was taken to a hospital and treated for minor injuries, then arrested on suspicion of DUI. It was later disclosed by the police that a "usable amount" of cocaine had been found in Lohan's vehicle. Barely two days afterward, Lohan was photographed collapsed outside a Hollywood hot spot, prompting the hard-partying starlet to check (back) into rehab, where to this day she is still seeking treatment.

Per TMZ, the Beverly Hills Police Dept. could present the case to the DA in the next few days, provided Taggart doesn't get waylaid by the banana-in-the-tailpipe trick again. :lol:

Oprah Winfrey Presents... Oprah, the Store
Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich
Jun 28, 2007 9:39 AM
TVGuide.com

Oprah, Sephora.

Sephora, Oprah.

If you tend to buy whatever the big O is selling, have I got a boutique for you. The queen of talk is opening a store in Chicago's West Loop area, the AP reports, kitty-corner from the Harpo Studios where she tapes her show. Construction is under way, but thus far there are no details on when the doors are expected to open or what will be on the shelves. Probably no Hermes scarves, though.

I read about the Benoit murder/suicide in the news paper. It's sad, but I wasn't into watching wresling so I can't really relate. One of Swedens most famous wreslers (now we are talking Olympics-kind of wresling, not the one Benoit were doing) committed suicide a couple of years ago. Depression, I think.

Lindsay Lohan, the new Paris Hilton. I can't even comment on this one. I loved The Parent Trap and Lindsay's role(s), but look where she is now.

Also read in a newspaper that media is getting tired of Paris, :D Aren't we all. US Weekly (I think, do not have the paper here right now so I can't quote) has announced itself as 100% Hilton free.

I just saw this special on HOW RICH IS PARIS? well her grandfather Barron Hilton, is worth [are you ready] $1.4 BILLION buck-ka-roos :eek: and when he passes, she inherits $100 million dollars, I so can't relate to this kind of money, I'm thrilled if I win $20 on a slot machine :D and if she's so 'changed her party-girl image', why did she jet off to Hawaii, for a 'much needed vacation' hell, she was only in jail for 19 frickin' days, and she's also spending the summer in a beach house in Malibu :rolleyes: yeah right,on getting her act together, what a phony! well see, if she's going to do all these charities and helpful events for the down trodden! :mad:

More celebritiy news. Nicole Ritchie is preggos, isn't that special? she'll make such a great mom :(, she better fatten herself up, what does she weigh like 80 lbs.? and a bikini-clad Paris, she sure has changed her image NOT :mad:

http://www.tmz.com/

That rumor has been going around for a while now (about a month or so) they are now just confirming it... hmm as to her weight I guess it depends if she has an eatting disorder then I hope she gets help for it, if she is doing it on purpose to get that size zero look I hope she stops, if its due to a medical condition... Either way I hope she can be healthy for the baby as well as herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back