Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Michael Jackson? At first I thought that was Jack Nicholson as the Joker from the Batman movie.

3. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

She's pregnant? :eek: Holy! I'm gone for a week and I get back to this... :lol:

Att least let us hope that she'll gain some weigh for the sake of her baby. She needs it.

4. dstined4gr8ness

dstined4gr8ness Police Officer

Bahahahahaha!! Seriously! I had a serious Blossom moment when I saw that pic. *whoa*

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Desert, she's probably just going to throw money at them to make herself feel better. That's what a lot, though not all, do.

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

is it ok if i say that i DESPISE Paris Hilton...

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Can I said something here about Michael Jackson? Do you know Michael Jackson's nose is fake. His nose is shape like Peter Pan. I didn't know that Michael Jackson's nose is fake 'till my mom told me.

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

yes it is VERY fake... like a couple (like at least 5) surgeries, many years of ugly....... poor guy. haha he looked SO much better a black, normal man.

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

^agreed. Once he lost his nose, don't know how, it just came down, lol.

BTW, this thread is for sharing news of celebrities, if you want to discuss Michael Jackson's previous actions (or the actions of his nose :D), go here ;)

10. Desertwind

This is pretty frighting news, our own Gary Dourdan, apparently beat up a paparazzi cameraman, I don't know how accurate this is, but it's the first story on this site :(

http://www.tmz.com/

11. Desertwind

Here's a list of the EMMY nominations.. snubs and surprises :eek: and NO CSI stars nominated..AGAIN :( that sucks :mad:

CLICK HERE

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOw those vids don't look good on his part. I feel bad for celebrities having to deal with the paparazzi but it's the price you pay for fame, they are only doing their jobs. I am only wondering if he was drunk. To me for him to be acting like that and to do something so errational, seems like it and then if he was we all saw him get on his bike and drive off. I am so sick of these celebs drinking and driving, I am so against it. Then when they get caught they think they are above the law..WTF. I read that someone from CBS was asked about this situation at the Summer press tour for CBS this week and the person didn't comment saying they couldn't because they didn't know all the facts yet. I wonder if this could hurt his career.

Just saw the post for the Emmy noms..not surprised at all about the csi's not gettin nomanated. I know that Jonathan Togo was considered for one and to me the ep he was up for wasn't even near his best one of the season, same as Adam R. They didn't even nominate him for the eps' where he was shot... I don't understand award shows and how they work.

13. Desertwind

WHOA NELLIE :eek:.. I just saw the video last night on CNN, and the guy was chasing him, and Gary told him to stop, and he just kept on pursing him.. I think the camerman/paparazzi are the scum of the earth, and Gary WASN'T drinking, it totally stated that! and his job is in tact, they also said that! this was blown way of of proportion! 'walk a mile in his shoes' we weren't there were we?

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Will Mimi be one of the showcase models?

'Price Is Right' for Drew Carey
    Jul 23, 7:34 PM (ET)
    By DAVID BAUDER

NEW YORK (AP) - Genial comic Drew Carey was tapped Monday to replace silver-haired legend Bob Barker on the CBS daytime game show "The Price is Right." The deal was set Monday afternoon shortly before a taping of CBS'"Late Show" with David Letterman, where he confirmed it.

"I realize what a big responsibility this is," he said. "It's only a game show, but it's the longest-running game show in American television and I plan to keep it that way."

"My agent called me and said 'I was talking to CBS casting today' and in my head I was thinking, 'Oh, 'CSI' guest star?' And he said what would you think about replacing Bob Barker on 'The Price is Right?'"

-=-=-=-=-

Country Singer McCready Arrested in Fla.
    Jul 23, 2:03 PM (ET)

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - Mindy McCready is free on $1,000 bond after a weekend arrest on misdemeanor charges that she scratched her mother on the face during a scuffle and resisted sheriff's deputies, authorities said.

McCready's mother, Melody Inge, called Lee County sheriff's deputies shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday to report the 31-year-old country singer was intoxicated and causing a disturbance, an arrest report said. The report said McCready scratched Inge on the face during the disturbance.

Full story at Iwon/AP News

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.