Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. Desertwind

From Britney.. to Rosie O'Donnell.. to anyone who's in the glitzy world of show biz.. and what their up too!!!

CLICK HERE

3. Desertwind

So, what are all of your thoughts on these celebrities running amok. Mel Gibson ..Michael Richards (shame on him) and then Rosie thrashing Kelly Ripa.. for an innocent gesture with Clay Aiken.. have they all gone completely mad? :( :mad: when one's in the public eye, they need to be cool and watch what they say..and do.. you are what you say.. and it's their reputation that's in jeopardy :(

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Rosie apparently does not know when to just shutup, first off she assumes Clay is gay (don't know, don't care), or her comments about "extremists". First she is entitled to her opinion, I just disagree with them, Course I can't stand her, and it has nothing to do with her sexuality it has to do with her mouthing off like she knows everything there is to know while it might be her opinion, there is something called "Subtle" she is on a family daytime network hour.

As to Mel Gibson, or Michael Richards, I have to say honestly the reports meant nothing to me, not because I don't care, but because of all the publicity it gets "they said this" or now "they said this but not that". Or Gee someone say lawsuit? :lol: There are some big differences between MG and MR. That being MG's from what I know is a one time bad bad incident, MR apparently has a pattern of it with not one but two racist tirades. They are stars and they have the amplified Foot mouth disease you know "Open mouth insert foot".

Have they lost their ever lovin' minds, sure but give it time and someone will do something else and it will be old news, with I have a feeling the exception of Rosie. Between the Celebs foot/mouth problem and Crisis managers, publicists, ect. *Sigh talk to the hand* is all I can say about it. :D

5. Desertwind

Boy Destiny I couldn't agree with you more.. I can't stand her either. big mouth..obnoxious... no class..no manners. think's all her views are so profound. and their so NOT.. she look's like a truck driver, and acts like one.. in drag...she need to stay home with all those kids she's adopted. and get out, and off quality shows.. my bet is Barbara Walters will see the light and get rid of her :mad: ^^grimaces^^ :(

6. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

could not agree more with you destiny & desertwind ! i've hated rosie since the first time i've seen her! sure, she's entitled to her own opinion, but why does her opinion have to be the right one?! i was glad when her show was taken off the air, but now we have to hear her crap again?! ugh..enough...shut it already... :mad: but didn't she pretty much "out" clay by making that comment?? :lol:

michael richards just has problems...he's another one who needs to shut it..

7. Desertwind

AMEN..[​IMG][​IMG] their rude..vulgar and offensive :eek:... and what about this O.J Simpson fiasco..another pyscho. relpulsive A--hole :mad: so many celebrities are losing it!!! they need to calm way down. and shut-up.. their so embarassing themselves :rolleyes: the list grows.. :(

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Rosie had a talk show, and then it went off the air? Do you know why? I think I do. :p

And now audiences are still hating the comments coming out of the big mouth she speaks from.

9. Desertwind

Another celebrity "marriage" bites the dust.. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock.. big surprise.. NOT :( they got married in August.. why don't these people just live together ? and not go through this? so lame :eek:

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:lol: I know what you mean, I posted about this in the Stars getting divorced thread, LMAO one of my relatives who has been married twice and divorced twice have stated once can be looked at what you did wrong, the second can be looked at what you don't want to repeat ever again *clears throat* the "I do". :lol:

So many fall in and out of love so quickly if you look at it the wedding ceremony actually I think takes longer. The ones that really stick together like I mentioned in the other thread is the best because they seem to have the idea of what the whole concept is about.

11. Desertwind

Hey Destiny I apologize for the Pamela, Kid divorce news here.. I dind't realize you'd posted it in the "stars getting divorced" thread..so anyway..just wanted to let you know!!!

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

'30 Rock' Star Morgan Charged With DWI
    Nov 28, 5:51 PM (ET)

By SAMUEL MAULL

NEW YORK (AP) - Tracy Morgan, a former "Saturday Night Live" regular who co-stars on NBC's "30 Rock," was arrested Tuesday in Upper Manhattan on drunken driving charges, the district attorney's office said.

The 38-year-old comedian was stopped around 4:30 a.m. while driving a Cadillac Escalade on the Henry Hudson Parkway near West 158th Street, said Edison Alban, a spokesman for District Attorney Robert Morgenthau.

Police said Morgan smelled of alcohol and later failed a breathalyzer test at a police station, Alban said.

When he was arrested, Morgan told police he had been to a club and "had some beers," Assistant District Attorney Robert Kennedy said in court.

Morgan's publicist in Los Angeles didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

Morgan was arraigned on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving while impaired. Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Matthew F. Cooper released Morgan without requiring him to post bail, but ordered him to turn over his driver's license.

The prosecutor told the judge that he recommended a $1,000 fine, five days of community service and a DWI program. Morgan's lawyer, Sheryl Reich, told the judge they had no interest in the plea offer at this time.

The judge scheduled a Jan. 4 hearing "for a possible disposition."

Morgan didn't speak in court and he evaded reporters afterward.

Last Dec. 2, Morgan was arrested in Hollywood, Calif., on impaired driving charges after police stopped him for speeding. Authorities there said his blood-alcohol level was 0.13 percent, over the legal limit of 0.08 percent.

He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, fined $390 and ordered to attend an alcohol education program.

Morgan was a "Saturday Night Live" cast member from 1996 to 2003. He left the show to star in the short-lived "The Tracy Morgan Show."

He co-stars on "30 Rock" with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin.

13. Desertwind

WHY-WHY-WHY do these celebrities drive after drinking? like call a cab.. a friend.. whatever :( on a lighter and AMAZING note.. The Rolling Stones just pulled off the biggest tour EVER in history :eek: with their "A Biggger Bang" wiping out U2's record.. they brought in a whooping $437 million bucks :eek: and 3.5 million fans with 113 shows.. I'm so proud of them.. ;) their spectatular..electrifying.. and phenomenal.. guess older is better [​IMG]

Source..BILLBOARD

http://www.duhund.dk/billeder/rep/stones.jpg

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I saw the begining of their tour at Fenway, and I agree it was amazing. They definitly did well except for their Half-time show at the Superbowl, but that point Mick's voice was gone.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

desertwind, unfortunately I had to edit your image, as it was a little too big. Images should be no larger than 400 x 400 pixels. ;)

By the way, it's a great picture. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.