Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
721 "Chip/Tuck"

Thomas Reeger a prominent plastic surgeon is murdered when he is pushed into an industrial sized wood chipper! The good doctor had many enemies as well as patients who are all suspects. Reeger, who beat cancer and lost his wife, worked pro bono for inmates and those who couldn't afford plastic surgery but needed it. His biggest work was Elizabeth Corbett who refuses to leave her house in order to give a statement b/c, as she claims, she isn't "done" yet. Her face is still in the early stages of post op, swollen and bruised. She claims that doctor Reeger promised to make her "prefect"

Bonnie Briggs another patient, whom the good was making perfect, may however, hold the secret as to why the good doctor was pushed to his chopping death! The two were involved when Reeger was murdered.

It would also seem that Ron Saris survived the explosion of his yacht back in the premiere. He suffered severe burns was "fixed" up but none othert than our murder victim...he is currently after Julia and H has placed a bodyguard on her to protect her. However, in protecting Julia, Saris finds Kyle and beats him up as a message. When H finds Julia to tell her the news her bodyguard is killed in a car bomb that was meant for her!

Kyle and Julia are obviously in the ep. For those of you worried about Ryan being fired...don't, he is working the case and on the job!
Thanks Delkolover.
I was wondering when Ron was going to show up. I'm expecting fireworks from Horatio,beating up Kyle,Ron is asking for it.
I'm thrilled to hear about Ryan of course,wonder if he will have any problems from being beaten?

this sounds like a really great, action-packed ep! i can't wait for Ron to get served by H...should be really good!

721 "Chip/Tuck"

Thomas Reeger a prominent plastic surgeon is murdered when he is pushed into an industrial sized wood chipper! The good doctor had many enemies as well as patients who are all suspects. Reeger, who beat cancer and lost his wife, worked pro bono for inmates and those who couldn't afford plastic surgery but needed it. His biggest work was Elizabeth Corbett who refuses to leave her house in order to give a statement b/c, as she claims, she isn't "done" yet. Her face is still in the early stages of post op, swollen and bruised. She claims that doctor Reeger promised to make her "prefect"

Bonnie Briggs another patient, whom the good was making perfect, may however, hold the secret as to why the good doctor was pushed to his chopping death! The two were involved when Reeger was murdered.

It would also seem that Ron Saris survived the explosion of his yacht back in the premiere. He suffered severe burns was "fixed" up but none othert than our murder victim...he is currently after Julia and H has placed a bodyguard on her to protect her. However, in protecting Julia, Saris finds Kyle and beats him up as a message. When H finds Julia to tell her the news her bodyguard is killed in a car bomb that was meant for her!

Kyle and Julia are obviously in the ep. For those of you worried about Ryan being fired...don't, he is working the case and on the job!
Thanks Delkolover.
I was wondering when Ron was going to show up. I'm expecting fireworks from Horatio,beating up Kyle,Ron is asking for it.
I'm thrilled to hear about Ryan of course,wonder if he will have any problems from being beaten?

Wow! Thanks delkolover as always. This sounds like a really good episode. Of course Ron didn't die in the explosion, that was a given. He is in for some trouble, no one messes with H's family, even the crazy baby's momma....:lol:

Thanks delkolover! I knew you would have a summary soon :)

I KNEW Ron wouldn't die! UGH! Maybe he'll get shot in this episode. That sounds awful, doesn't it?

Good to know Ryan's story line isn't repeated. I wasn't really worried about it though.

How could a man who was in a boat explosion be treated for burns and be walking around? Or was he really like in the water or something? Hmm...Man. I dont like this ron guy. I knew he'd come back up, because well, you just had to know that he didnt die.

721 "Chip/Tuck"

Cheesy titles are cheesy titles.

YES! RYAN LIVESSSS! He doesn't lose his job! My thesis was correct, Muahahahhahahaahaha. I hope I didn't jynx it. >;D

:lol: I love the title! Too funny and obviously punny. :lol:

Ron- I knew that guy wouldn't die. He's like freakin' Jason Voorhies or Michael Myers. Well, technically now I guess he's more like Freddy Kruegar minus the dream thing. :lol: I mean he's burned and he nearly kills a kid (kyle). Freddy was a child murderer. Ron is seriously asking for it by beating up H's kid. I'm expecting H to kill Ron with his bare hands.

Yay, glad Ryan's on the case. With him having being beaten up in the previous ep, maybe he can relate to Kyle and offer some help and advice.

How could a man who was in a boat explosion be treated for burns and be walking around? Or was he really like in the water or something? Hmm...Man. I dont like this ron guy. I knew he'd come back up, because well, you just had to know that he didnt die.

well Miami being Miami you never know... but it was pretty clear that he'll eventually show up. maybe this time H will do something to him and then we might hope that the Ron character is gone.

10x for the recap.... maybe will be able to concentrate at least on this case:)

Ohhhh for some reason I thought that was the summary for 7.18!!

Well Ryan's alive. Good. I wonder if they'll mention the previous happenings of 7.20.

I love the titles this season, just too funny :lol:

Ron is back... meh :rolleyes: we all knew that one. I was never too fond of his character, just don't see him as a great nemesis. Still I have to say I'm curious as to what H is gonna do to him once he gets his hands on Kyle. Papa H will will not be happy, and since he has gotten darker throughout the last seasons I'm intrigued as to what exactly he will do to Ron.

Ron is back... meh :rolleyes: we all knew that one. I was never too fond of his character, just don't see him as a great nemesis. Still I have to say I'm curious as to what H is gonna do to him once he gets his hands on Kyle. Papa H will will not be happy, and since he has gotten darker throughout the last seasons I'm intrigued as to what exactly he will do to Ron.

I still want to know what if anything he did to that guy in "to kill a predator". :lol: I'm just curious. But yeah, H is gonna pulvarize Ron for hurting Kyle. Either that or Julia will kill Ron first. :lol:

I still want to know what if anything he did to that guy in "to kill a predator". :lol: I'm just curious. But yeah, H is gonna pulvarize Ron for hurting Kyle. Either that or Julia will kill Ron first. :lol:
I actually thought Julia might kill Ron too.Either way ,Ron is going to pay.

My take on things: Julia kills Ron, the team finds the evidence, she goes to jail and H gets custody over Kyle... It would be so Miami like to do that in order for Horatio to get Kyle.

You have some really good ideas there. I like the custody issues that would definitely change their lives (Ryan and H). The brother thing for Delko is cool too because he had sisters but sibling rivalry between brothers (especially if one is good and one is bad) would be interesting.

I don't want Eric's brother to be bad since their father is going to obviously be not a good guy. :lol: I really think it would be interesting if it turned out that Ryan's adopted and Sharova is his biological father too. Can you imagine two CSIs who are half brothers working together? It would especially be interesting to see how the guys reacted to that. Its just weird that both Ryan and Eric are in some way involved in this whole struggle with Russian mob types. I just happen to think (and hope) there's gotta be more to it than just Ryan helping Mark out (and Billy). I'm thinking maybe the boss who orders for Ryan to be tortured/beaten, whatever will be an enemy of Sharova (or whatever his name is) and when Sharova finds out and discovers that Ryan's his biological son all you know what will break loose and we'll have two Russian gang/mob groups fighting each other. Kind of like those two Hispanic gangs a while back with the shooting at the funeral and all.

In my opinion, I think that Eric's biological father Alexander Sharova is involved in the Russian mob with Ivan Snarnoff. I even think that it is Sharova that is calling the shots! I just think that it is strange the whole Russian mafia storyline coming into play as Eric finds out that his "father" is not his biological father. In "The Deluca Motel", Eric's mother told him not to look any further into his father because he was a very bad man. This storyline I think will get pretty interesting with Eric meeting his biological father and the INS. Atleast (hope) he will have Calleigh there to lean on!

YES! Exactly what I've been thinking since the whole "Russian dad" thing popped up. It's just a little too much coincidence having Sharova be his dad, Russian, and then Snarnoff... I could totally see the writers linking these storylines. At least, I hope they're smart enough. I'm kinda sick and tired of having really interesting episodes and then they do nothing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back