Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Previous Thread

[highlight]***[/highlight]Need to know real quick what's on the horizon for CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoiler Reference Guide. Contains brief overviews of episodes. Updated as the information comes in.[highlight]***[/highlight]

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting:

Rules:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

Casting sides/general sides are a bit of an 'open secret' but they are not to be pasted or referenced to in this thread. Simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes.

Please do not name sources if they're not major magazines (TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, etc.) or well-known web columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or FieldMouse. :)

So let's continue! :D

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Wow, a new thread already. It goes to show that we have lots of good episodes coming up!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I honestly think they may do a parallel thing with Horatio and Ryan. Julia dies, H gets custody of Kyle. Mark dies and leaves custody of Billy to Ryan. Those two things will literally change their lives in one way or another, especially for Ryan. Eric's will have something to do with his father (and I'm still hoping there's a chance that the "brother he never knew he had" will come into play). As for Calleigh, I'm not sure what her story will be. Maybe something tragic will happen to her dad. I doubt seriously that Tara will be included though. Natalia, hopefully, but I dunno. Maybe something with one of her sisters again? Frank- maybe something happens to his ex wife or one of his kids (he did mention having children).

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't know about both Horatio and Ryan getting custody,but you're right,that would change their lives.Ryan more so then Horatio because Billy is a lot younger.I agree on tara. It would be nice to see something for Natalia too.We haven't heard anything about Frank's family for a while,perhaps he and his ex wife can begin to see each other again.
    We can have something good balance out the something crappy that may occur.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You have some really good ideas there. I like the custody issues that would definitely change their lives (Ryan and H). The brother thing for Delko is cool too because he had sisters but sibling rivalry between brothers (especially if one is good and one is bad) would be interesting.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't want Eric's brother to be bad since their father is going to obviously be not a good guy. :lol: I really think it would be interesting if it turned out that Ryan's adopted and Sharova is his biological father too. Can you imagine two CSIs who are half brothers working together? It would especially be interesting to see how the guys reacted to that. Its just weird that both Ryan and Eric are in some way involved in this whole struggle with Russian mob types. I just happen to think (and hope) there's gotta be more to it than just Ryan helping Mark out (and Billy). I'm thinking maybe the boss who orders for Ryan to be tortured/beaten, whatever will be an enemy of Sharova (or whatever his name is) and when Sharova finds out and discovers that Ryan's his biological son all you know what will break loose and we'll have two Russian gang/mob groups fighting each other. Kind of like those two Hispanic gangs a while back with the shooting at the funeral and all.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I didn't even see when the old thread reached 1000. WOW! I luv the title though.

For whoever is dying over the two weeks with no new episodes, just think about it: we'll get 4 in a row in March!

Has anyone thought about the episode where part of the ceiling or something falls on Tara and almost Calleigh? Tara is seeming to get more story lines than Alexx. You think?

8. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

In my opinion, I think that Eric's biological father Alexander Sharova is involved in the Russian mob with Ivan Snarnoff. I even think that it is Sharova that is calling the shots! I just think that it is strange the whole Russian mafia storyline coming into play as Eric finds out that his "father" is not his biological father. In "The Deluca Motel", Eric's mother told him not to look any further into his father because he was a very bad man. This storyline I think will get pretty interesting with Eric meeting his biological father and the INS. Atleast (hope) he will have Calleigh there to lean on!

9. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

With Eric's father, I am looking forward to seeing if his father is involved with the Russian Mob. I was thinking the same thing about what Eric's mother said to him about his father being a bad man, maybe he doesn't want Eric to get tangled up with the mob so he's acting mean to Eric to protect him? I don't know I just hope that everything works out with Eric and his father.

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks to find out what happens with Eric and Calleigh's relationship!!!

Atleast they are re-airing "And How Does That Make You Kill?" on 2/23 so we get to relive Calleigh finding out how Eric felt about her. Tomorrow they are re-airing "Won't Get Fueled Again" I can't remember if there were any hiphugger moments in that one though!

11. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

If you're wanting to talk about E/C...come join us on the hiphuggers thread! :)

So, I was thinking, and there are only like 9 episodes left!:eek::wtf::(

Man, I'm gonna go crazy waiting for season 8 :D...But im ahead of myself.

I hope we get some spoiler pictures soon, we havnt gotten any pictures in a while:shifty:

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Only 9 episodes? How do you guys survive the summer? THis will be my first summer break since I just got into the show in November.

Also, when do spoiler pictures usually come out? It seems like we've gotten them a few weeks early here recently but is that normal?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh CoachMom you are just like I was last year LOL This is my 2nd year being really into CSI:Miami. It was a looong summer, but luckily, my husband and I had the LV and NY DVD's to go through. When we got finished with that, I went back to watching Miami DVD's again :)

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^That happened to me last year. I started watching during the writer's strike, and A&E was showing all season like CRAZY and a friend of mine was really into it so I just...got addicted I guess lol. The summer wait was pretty terrible though, especially with the cliffhanger!

It sucks, but DVDs and spoilers help haha....

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I actually did okay during the summer for years.It wasn't until I found this site and other sites last year that the summer became difficult to wait through. It was reading all the speculation that was going that made it difficult,and I was pretty sure that Horatio faked his death and Ryan helped . The posters on this site were at least more knowledgable than on other sites. I may stay away from those this summer,it was hard for me not to say to some of them ,"what the h*ll were you watching"? I won't expect any differently this summer.I'll spend the time that I'm not visiting other sites to read,or I'll really learn to do banners and avatars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.