Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Fabulous, a new thread! I agree, I think Eric's bio dad has affiliations with Ivan and the russian mob and it won't be the last we'll see/hear from his dad. And somehow it might affect his relationship with Cal towards the end of this season or next?

Whenever I watch an old episode (any btw S1-3), it really reminds how far the team concept has dropped with Miami and has now faded. S4 onwards, there's no team camaraderie going on like before or like the other CSI shows. It would be nice to have a scene with the entire team, either in the break room (they're human, they do eat and drink, do they not?), H's office, or after work at a bar/restaurant? I think the last time they had them in the breakroom was S2? Granted, they've really given us quite a bit about their personal lives for some of the characters this season, much more than they have than before, and I'm grateful for that and hope they continue it in the future. But where is the team togetherness, most of the scenes are in pairs and if we're lucky, we'll get three in one shot. Sorry for the rant but that has been bugging me a bit for awhile now!

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I agree...I'd love to have a group scene! On other shows you get to see the tnire team acting human..out at a bar, a restaurant, etc...Kind of like on "Grey's"

Anyways, I think a group scene would really make this show amazing. I realllly have been hoping for one for a while. In 713, eric made mention of one, but we didnt get to see it. I just hope that we get one soon, because it would be great to see how they act outside of the lab, and when they are out of their work place, and into something more normal and natural--we all act differently outside of work, right? :)

3. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

^^ You're right, I almost forgot about Eric's comment about the group dinner in that episode. Would of been nice if they showed it, yeah, to show them relaxing and laughing outside work would be awesome. Let's face it, their line of work is gruesome and taxing, they need to let their hair down and forget work for a bit.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I don't know if it has been posted but I found something about Eric's father. Alex Sharova is not actually Russian, he is from Texas and he has some other name (I can't really remember) that sounds more... American. It turns out that he doesn't believe that Eric is his son, so they do a DNA test and prove him wrong and since he is Eric's father and American citizen, Eric can get out of detention center.

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Thanks ! I was wondering how he would get out of the dettention center..Eric will still have the name Delko won't he? I don't know what I would do if it wasn't Delko it just suits him!:)

Is this the new spoiler thread so do we not use the other one anymore?

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha, in the books they're always going out to eat together, and I'm like, wait a minute....people in Miami don't eat....let alone have lives....

7. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Yeah but still also in the books, it rarely happens that they go out as a team... Normaly it's just two of them for lunch break, or am I mistaken? The only real group scene I can remember is the one in Harm For the Holidays Part One, the christmas scene.

But yeah, I'd love to see more of that. Especially now that there's so much coming up for each character.

8. gopens

gopens Victim

I think that is the one element that CSI Miaimi is missing is the team concept. They've gotten so caught up with Calleigh/Eric that is seems that they have forgotten that it is a team. It would be so nice to see them care about each other more as a team - nobody, except Eric was with Calleigh at the hospital, and nobody even asked if Ryan was ok. I hope these episodes coming up with the Ryan show a little more rallying around Ryan, instead of thinking he is up to something wrong.

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Unfortunately, it looks to me that everybody's gonna doubt Ryan. I really don't like what writers do with his character. He was really sweet and cute. He just annoys me now.

10. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I don't know... I mean, he was cute and stuff yeah, but I also like it that he's just not perfect, as is for example Horatio. I think he's the most real character on the show. Ok, it's a bit too much with him making those huge screw-ups. But I like it that he's portrayed as human. No like for example Calleigh, who just recovers in the blink of an eye from every trauma. This is why I hope they do a follow up on the events of 7.14. But oh well....

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I agree with you. That's why i love Ryan so much, he is real! Horatio, Eric, Calleigh, they not real, they characters from show, but you can say that guys like Ryan is really exist :p:) I wanna find one :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It's funny, I don't think the others are perfect either but for some reason they are able to get away with not being perfect. but are still thought of as being perfect.I find their behavior much more annoying than Ryan's.He is flawed like a real person, and seems much more human.
    That's not really any different from how he is always treated,but from reading the spoilers,we know that Horatio at some point will know something is wrong. Eric and Calleigh should catch on at some point,but if not that just proves they aren't perfect.Maybe they aren't the CSI's everyone thinks they are.

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Well CSI Miami lost the "Team concept" well before they even started with E/C and i agree, it would be nice to see the team outside of work and im also glad that CSI Miami isnt the same as the others thats what i love about it...its diferent thats the reason i fell in love with the show :lol:.

And i also like that Ryan isnt perfect thats why i like him, hes so cute and sexy :drool: :lol: and i kinda like that he screws-up, he give something special to the show. :)

As for this summer...its gonna be torture waiting for season 8, does anyone know for sure that there will even be one? i guess thats why i really dont want this season to end, what if its the last? :( Sorry i just have to know :rolleyes:

14. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I've already put all my friends and family on notice...when CSI: Miami ends, I'm going to become an introvert, and stay inside all day and go into a spiraling depression :lol:

I'm hoping this isn't the last season. I havn't heard anything about it stopping, so I'm assuming (and praying!) that there's a season 8:thumbsup:

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

There is nothing that could let us think that this could be the lst season. Csi:Miami is the most watched Tv show in the world, the franchise should be crazy to have a similar idea...so, don't worry...we will watch it for a while!!!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.