Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks Delkolover.
    I was wondering when Ron was going to show up. I'm expecting fireworks from Horatio,beating up Kyle,Ron is asking for it.
    I'm thrilled to hear about Ryan of course,wonder if he will have any problems from being beaten?

2. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

this sounds like a really great, action-packed ep! i can't wait for Ron to get served by H...should be really good!

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Wow! Thanks delkolover as always. This sounds like a really good episode. Of course Ron didn't die in the explosion, that was a given. He is in for some trouble, no one messes with H's family, even the crazy baby's momma....:lol:

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks delkolover! I knew you would have a summary soon :)

I KNEW Ron wouldn't die! UGH! Maybe he'll get shot in this episode. That sounds awful, doesn't it?

Good to know Ryan's story line isn't repeated. I wasn't really worried about it though.

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

How could a man who was in a boat explosion be treated for burns and be walking around? Or was he really like in the water or something? Hmm...Man. I dont like this ron guy. I knew he'd come back up, because well, you just had to know that he didnt die.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Cheesy titles are cheesy titles.

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

YES! RYAN LIVESSSS! He doesn't lose his job! My thesis was correct, Muahahahhahahaahaha. I hope I didn't jynx it. >;D

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I love the title! Too funny and obviously punny. :lol:

Ron- I knew that guy wouldn't die. He's like freakin' Jason Voorhies or Michael Myers. Well, technically now I guess he's more like Freddy Kruegar minus the dream thing. :lol: I mean he's burned and he nearly kills a kid (kyle). Freddy was a child murderer. Ron is seriously asking for it by beating up H's kid. I'm expecting H to kill Ron with his bare hands.

Yay, glad Ryan's on the case. With him having being beaten up in the previous ep, maybe he can relate to Kyle and offer some help and advice.

9. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well Miami being Miami you never know... but it was pretty clear that he'll eventually show up. maybe this time H will do something to him and then we might hope that the Ron character is gone.

10x for the recap.... maybe will be able to concentrate at least on this case:)

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ohhhh for some reason I thought that was the summary for 7.18!!

Well Ryan's alive. Good. I wonder if they'll mention the previous happenings of 7.20.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I love the titles this season, just too funny :lol:

Ron is back... meh :rolleyes: we all knew that one. I was never too fond of his character, just don't see him as a great nemesis. Still I have to say I'm curious as to what H is gonna do to him once he gets his hands on Kyle. Papa H will will not be happy, and since he has gotten darker throughout the last seasons I'm intrigued as to what exactly he will do to Ron.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still want to know what if anything he did to that guy in "to kill a predator". :lol: I'm just curious. But yeah, H is gonna pulvarize Ron for hurting Kyle. Either that or Julia will kill Ron first. :lol:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I actually thought Julia might kill Ron too.Either way ,Ron is going to pay.

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

My take on things: Julia kills Ron, the team finds the evidence, she goes to jail and H gets custody over Kyle... It would be so Miami like to do that in order for Horatio to get Kyle.

15. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

YES! Exactly what I've been thinking since the whole "Russian dad" thing popped up. It's just a little too much coincidence having Sharova be his dad, Russian, and then Snarnoff... I could totally see the writers linking these storylines. At least, I hope they're smart enough. I'm kinda sick and tired of having really interesting episodes and then they do nothing with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.